FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terje Rypdal is back with "Conspiracy"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terje Rypdal is back with "Conspiracy"
    Posted: September 24 2020 at 07:46
Hi,

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to hear this ... been with him since ODYSSEY and I miss a lot of the great stuff in between, including the fabulous but never heard ... EOS (skip the first cut - I think it's done on purpose to send away the rock kiddies!!!) ... and a couple of descriptions of this new material is suggesting more ... more ... 
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Luis de Sousa View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luis de Sousa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2020 at 01:38
18 years after his last studio album, and at the age of 73, Terje Rypdal is back. "Conspiracy" is the name of the record, released a few weeks ago. Apart from drums all instruments are electrical. Mostly jazz tunes but with some rocky moments in between.

Some early reviews:

https://somethingelsereviews.com/2020/09/11/terje-rypdal-conspiracy-2020/

Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply