FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Petri Lindström Project New Album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MRR View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petri Lindström Project New Album
    Posted: September 26 2020 at 11:43
Petri Lindström Project pays Tribute to Ennio Morricone with new album Imaginary Soundtrack” now available to pre-order.

The upcoming Petri Lindström Project (PLP) album “Imaginary Soundtrack” is inspired by spaghetti westerns and the artists that created that genre and more specifically the great Ennio Morricone. “Imaginary Soundtrack” will be available officially released October 9th, 2020

On May 26th, 2020 PLP (Progeland, Lyijykomppania, and, Corvus Stone) had announced the details for the upcoming album “Imaginary Soundtrack” an album inspired by the music of Italian composer Ennio Morricone, known for such classics as Fistful of Dollars, Arabian Nights, Exorcist II: The HereticMorricone recorded music for 400 film and television productions throughout his career.

That day would quickly become an emotional one as the news of Ennio Morricone’s passing came on the heals of PLP‘s news about “Imaginary Soundtrack” a tribute to Morricone 

“I had been working on my second PLP album for sometime in fact last night we finally came up with the song titles, I never would have guessed that when I started making this record it would become a topic in such a sad way. Rest in Peace, Ennio Morricone, your music lives on.”

Petri Lindström

I started composing and recording “Imaginary Soundtrack” in the spring of 2020 in my home studio. The birth of each song started to evolve at a good pace. I just let it all come out of me. I recorded the songs in my home studio and then sent them to Lynx Road StudioJuha-Matti Koppelomäki, who mixed and mastered the record.

Originally, I thought the record would come out late 2020 early 2021, but the mixed masters were back by July of this year, including the album art.”

Imaginary Soundtrack” pays tribute to film music, especially the music of Ennio Morricone. This will be my tribute to him. The album was also influenced by other great film music composers, in the ’60-’70s style. 

“I have always liked film music, especially Ennio Morricone’s music. Certainly, one of the first songs that attracted interest as I recall is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Even to this day, Morricone’s music is very timeless. 

Imaginary Soundtrack Tracklisting

1. Las Flores Estancia
  2. Shelter Me
  3. A New Day
  4. Rosa’s Smile
  5. Gone But Not Forgotten 
  6. Through Her Child’s Eyes
  7. The last moments before justice
  8. Spirit of My Thoughts
  9. Prayers of Afterlife 
  10. When we Meet Again (in the other place)

Imaginary Soundtrack by

Petri Lindström: guitars, bass, keys, and programming

Juha-Matti Koppelomäki: mixing, mastering, and producerFollow PLP

Track Titles: Nick Katona

Watch the Trailer Here

https://youtu.be/b9ZAC5dJK-8

Petri Lindström Project Online 

Facebook | MRR Profile Page

Media Contact:  Petri Lindström: [email protected]

Nick Katona info@melodicrevolutionrecords

Melodic Revolution Records Online:

Website Facebook | Instagram |ELLO Spotify | Twitter | YouTube