16 [44.44%]
2 [5.56%]
18 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2020 at 15:11
Originally posted by someone_else someone_else wrote:

Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Preferrably none since I'm thoroughly done with the cojona scam. This Milgram experiment has been going on way too long. I choose breathing the fresh air over suffocating in my self-exhaled carbon dioxide. But in a setting in which those mouthmasks are required, which I try to avoid whenever I can, I prefer one of the masks me auld mum has made.

A good friend of mine is in the hospital with Covid right now and she isn't the first. Is this part of the scam you are referring to?

Preferrably none since I'm thoroughly done with the cojona scam. This Milgram experiment has been going on way too long. I choose breathing the fresh air over suffocating in my self-exhaled carbon dioxide. But in a setting in which those mouthmasks are required, which I try to avoid whenever I can, I prefer one of the masks me auld mum has made.

I now have three friends sick with Covid including one in the hospital. Is this part of the 'cojona' scam you are referring to?

A bit repetitive and tedious, except maybe for the counter that multiplies by three in hardly more then one hour. And that's exactly what has been happening all the time: we have been deluged and brainwashed with cojona during the last seven months and more by the corporate media, who even go as far as committing character assassination on our king and his daughters because they went there-and-back-again to Greece, and such things cause me to react allergically.
Oh shush, some people criticized it and then that was a short news story. The guy has been getting criticism about his lifestyle every month for his entire life, everyone knows he's not a representative figure and this story really doesn't change much for anyone.

Part of the scam? Maybe, maybe not. It's not my part to judge such things: neither in my own circle nor 4,500 miles or so from my home. Nor am I counting the beds and coffins that are occupied by COVID-19 casualties. My guess is that, if I test positive on COVID-19 and I will be brought into hospital because I, as a diabetic, have a dangerous hypoglycaemia, I will be registered as a COVID-19 patient. Manipulating data has become a common practice, as with the climate (for which I don't need to look further than the nearest official weather station, some four miles from my home), so with cojona. Many victims have underlying diseases and the total number of deads here is less than that of the 2017-2018 season's flu. I may be paranoid, but the whole thing is used to impose political agendas, a "plandemic", methinks.

By the way, I hope that your friends will recover soon.

Ah I remember arguing with you about the weather data, where you said that climate change is a hoax because they appeared to have not corrected a change in measuring equipment only between 1951 and 1961... I don't have the energy to look up comparison numbers regarding deaths but I certainly heard of an increase in overall deaths having very much set up by now, and of course the other main arguments against this is that the number of deaths would be much higher without the legal restrictions (just compare between countries...) and hospital beds AND hospital workers being overloaded, depleting the resources of medical care and making it worse for everyone if you want to actually properly treat all covid patients. And yes, I also know multiple people who work in hospitals, including corona duty, and they're not f**king around in there. They're doing actual effective, autonomous medical work to help this overload of patients.
Mascodagama View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mascodagama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2020 at 18:10
Threads like this are always instructive as the wingnuts / tinfoil hat brigade out themselves.

Edited by Mascodagama - October 20 2020 at 18:10
Soldato of the Pan Head Mafia. We'll make you an offer you can't listen to.
Bandcamp Profile
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 00:14
Originally posted by twseel twseel wrote:

Ah I remember arguing with you about the weather data, where you said that climate change is a hoax because they appeared to have not corrected a change in measuring equipment only between 1951 and 1961... I don't have the energy to look up comparison numbers regarding deaths but I certainly heard of an increase in overall deaths having very much set up by now, and of course the other main arguments against this is that the number of deaths would be much higher without the legal restrictions (just compare between countries...) and hospital beds AND hospital workers being overloaded, depleting the resources of medical care and making it worse for everyone if you want to actually properly treat all covid patients. And yes, I also know multiple people who work in hospitals, including corona duty, and they're not f**king around in there. They're doing actual effective, autonomous medical work to help this overload of patients.

I did not say climate change is a hoax, I said man-made global warming is a hoax. Quite a difference, given the fact that the climate has always been changing and mankind has never been capable of warming up the earth with more than 10-4 degrees centigrade or so.
I cannot account for the number of deaths, statistically attributed to COVID-19, but the measures are way beyond proportion in most countries. And yea, hospital workers are overloaded with work, with a few verbal feathers planted in their arses as a reward, but many others cannot do their jobs. And I have not yet heard of a significant increase in mortality rates in Sweden, where life goes on quite normal.

The remedy is worse than the evil and I'm sure that history will judge with a harsh judgement about this and some of the people involved when it's over.

Edited by someone_else - October 21 2020 at 00:29
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 01:09
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

I've never worn a face-mask and I never will, even though that's not one of the poll options. Smile

so you don't get out of the house.
Understood... 
Yes, I get out of the house twice a day every day, but I'm not going to be forced to wear a muzzle to do my daily shopping. Smile
So do all the shops let you in without one, or are you exempt?
I don't wear a mask, but I do wear a tinfoil hat, so people usually stay well clear of me in shops. LOL
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 01:37

I did not say climate change is a hoax, I said man-made global warming is a hoax. Quite a difference, given the fact that the climate has always been changing and mankind has never been capable of warming up the earth with more than 10-4 degrees centigrade or so.
I cannot account for the number of deaths, statistically attributed to COVID-19, but the measures are way beyond proportion in most countries. And yea, hospital workers are overloaded with work, with a few verbal feathers planted in their arses as a reward, but many others cannot do their jobs. And I have not yet heard of a significant increase in mortality rates in Sweden, where life goes on quite normal.

The remedy is worse than the evil and I'm sure that history will judge with a harsh judgement about this and some of the people involved when it's over.

Sweden did see a statistically significant increase in deaths so far compared to previous years: https://www.scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/pong/tables-and-graphs/monthly-statistics--the-whole-country/preliminary-population-statistics-by-month-2020/
And the government also requested people to work from home and have banned large gatherings, not that different from where most countries were at this summer.
And yeah we should continue the global warming debate one day because I have lots to say but let's not derail this.

edit: Yeah I also have gripes some policies, I also would have done things differently, though I think my way (and probably also you way) would lead to more uproar and disagreement and who knows how that would have gone. Nothing wrong with being critical, but don't assume we're being brainwashed and don't tell us that light, fabric mouth masks will gradually choke us out.

Edited by twseel - October 21 2020 at 01:56
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:06
I follow the advice of my doctor, its quite easy and very uncomplicated and doesn't require imaginative constructs of sinister political conspiracies. You don't suppose my doctor is in on the grand scheme to take away my freedom.
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:19

I follow the advice of my doctor, its quite easy and very uncomplicated and doesn't require imaginative constructs of sinister political conspiracies. You don't suppose my doctor is in on the grand scheme to take away my freedom.

How do you know he's not secretly a full paid up member of the Flat Earth/No moon landing conspiracy theory society?
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:25

How do you know he's not secretly a full paid up member of the Flat Earth/No moon landing conspiracy theory society?
No, they are with the "US Really Bombed The World Trade Towers To Start A War" conspiracists.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:34
^ If it doesn't involve the illuminati, the council of foreign relations, the Rockefellers, George Soros or the League of Nations then its hardly believable.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:40
I have to say that the idea of any type of world wide conspiracy is quite ridiculous to me. How can countries who are sworn enemies like those in Mid East or North and South Korea be part of the same conspiracy? But somehow these conspiracy coo coos rationalize an answer that is so complicated that it defeats the purpose of the conspiracy that they adhere to.

Edited by SteveG - October 21 2020 at 06:03
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 05:55
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

I have to say that the idea of any type of world wide conspiracy is quite ridiculous to me. How can countries who are sworn enemies like those in Mid East or North and South Korea be part of the same conspiracy? But somehow these conspiracy coo coos rationalize an answer that is so complicated that it defeats the purpose the conspiracy that they adhere to.

What would be the point of such a conspiracy anyway?

Oh yes, it's so Bill Gates can inject us all with a tracking device, or something.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:07
Oh, they can dream up or rationalize reasons for that too. My opinion is that these people feel that they have such little control over their own lives that they feel that government powers have nothing better to do than to interfere with theirs, even on the most absurd and personal levels. Big Brother is watching you, in the toilet.

Edited by SteveG - October 21 2020 at 06:09
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:11
Yes, apparently the governments of the world cannot get along about anything except taking away our freedom via the dreaded face masks. On this one point they are all working together to subjugate us and they have also enlisted all the medical professionals in the world to play along with their ambitious 'political agenda'.
My parents survived WWII and the great depression, but could they have survived the horrors of wearing a face mask. My how our generation has suffered.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:20

Big Brother is watching you, in the toilet.

No doubt the Illuminati is tracking everyone's poops and taking them apart at special secret labs hooked up to the sewers to find ways to make us wear masks on our asses.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:27

[QUOTE=twseel]mankind has never been capable of warming up the earth with more than 10-4 degrees centigrade or so.

It's off topic so I won't pursue it but it would be interesting to know the scientific basis behind that claim.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:38
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Big Brother is watching you, in the toilet.

No doubt the Illuminati is tracking everyone's poops and taking them apart at special secret labs hooked up to the sewers to find ways to make us wear masks on our asses.
LOL
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:43
This thread seems to have opened up a whole can of conspiracy theories. It's only a matter of time before someone mentions David Icke and 5G masts.  Smile

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - October 21 2020 at 06:50
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:54

[QUOTE=twseel]mankind has never been capable of warming up the earth with more than 10-4 degrees centigrade or so.

It's off topic so I won't pursue it but it would be interesting to know the scientific basis behind that claim.
You could look up the climate change thread from summer last year I think, I remember asking Silly_Puppy and Robert which two of these three basic, widely documented elements of man-made climate change are false: 1. CO2 warms an atmosphere it's in to a measurable degree, 2. Humans have emitted a lot of CO2 in the past century or so, 3. The earth is warming quicker on average, with many obvious consequences; and all the (believable) counter-arguments were in the vein of 'this political/financial figure once said believe in climate change would benefit them so they have a motive for lying' and 'this obscure independent source is vague or contradictory about its data, possibly allowing for manipulation'. Come to think of it, maybe it's not worthwhile to start that discussion again.
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 06:59
let's get back on topic or just shut it down. 
FatherChristmas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2020 at 08:03
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

let's get back on topic or just shut it down. 
A novel notion. I wear (or attempt to wear) surgical masks.
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>