Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donation
    Posted: October 29 2020 at 13:14
Hi,

Was going to make a donation to the website, but I can not use PayPal, and your tool is not accepting the conversion to something else. It says that it failed and that it might be a temporary glitch.

Thanks ... 
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2020 at 17:12
And PayPal donation for PA cannot be supported in Japan ... Unhappy
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2020 at 10:34
Originally posted by DamoXt7942 DamoXt7942 wrote:

And PayPal donation for PA cannot be supported in Japan ... Unhappy

Damo, do you know if this is going to get fixed? I guess that PA was not interested in a donation of $50 dollars ... not my loss! Theirs !!!!!

No one else said anything ... and I'm not sure I want to try it again, without knowing it is fixed ... also, why the fudge is it being changed to a non-existent monetary value across the world? At leas the Yen and Pound and Dollar can be used all over.

I think the issue might actually be Paypal, and it forcing a conversion that is not acceptable to Visa and Master Card ... and I'm not sure that Paypal's version ( I quit them when they were a massive security hassle several years back and my computers were getting hit!) had the security standards that I thought should be important and is used by most banks in the world!

Edited by moshkito - October 30 2020 at 10:34
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2020 at 17:09
I've mentioned this issue to M@X in another thread but ... Unhappy

No donation needed as you say? Tongue
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2020 at 19:08
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

Was going to make a donation to the website, but I can not use PayPal, and your tool is not accepting the conversion to something else. It says that it failed and that it might be a temporary glitch.

Thanks ... 

I tried to make a donation as well...  we know M@X doesn't really need the money with all that ad revenue he gets. so what does he really deserve as a reward for all he has done to the site.

f**k yeah.. nothing says M@X like this

however no temp glitch for me.. just a few sparks and a tripped circuit breaker... and a replacement keyboard
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2020 at 02:46
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

Thanks ... 

I tried to make a donation as well...  we know M@X doesn't really need the money with all that ad revenue he gets. so what does he really deserve as a reward for all he has done to the site.

f**k yeah.. nothing says M@X like this

however no temp glitch for me.. just a few sparks and a tripped circuit breaker... and a replacement keyboard

Micky, M@X told us that he needs $£€ to do without the advertisement money, cos he's sick of having to deal with advertiser's diktats (like blurred album artworks), but also said that he doesn't expect collabs to donate because of all the work been put in PA over the years

check the thread in the CZWink

Edited by Sean Trane - October 31 2020 at 15:05
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2020 at 11:06
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

Micky, M@X told us that he needs $£€ to do without the advertisement money, cos he's sick of having to deal with advertiser's diktats (like blurred album artworks), but also said that he doesn't expect collabs to donate because of all the work been put in PA over the years

check the thread in the CZWink

Hi,

CZ?

Anyway, I presume that he is not interested in donations anymore, since a conversion can not be done properly from a Visa card ... so, I ask, how can M@x want something and at the same time NOT WANT IT? ... otherwise he would get that thing fixed RIGHT NOW!

Oh well ... I guess I'll follow Micky's suggestion and go find me some dope ... I mean some more teas and symphonies ... 
www.pedrosena.com
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2020 at 20:41
Not sure where to address this and don't want to start an unneeded new thread.

So why do we have to sign in to Facebook to make comments on albums? WTF is that crap?

On MMA or JMA there is no such need.

Anyone know the answer to this?

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
dilburt View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilburt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2021 at 20:01
It would be nice if you would remove the banner asking for donations if the current user is already donating monthly. Should be very simple to do.

Thanks,

D
 Post Reply Post Reply