Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Age of Aquarius is dawning (for real)!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 12:04
OMG !!! It's true !

It took 50 years of subjecting our precious mortal coils to the onslaught of prog rock but the brutal effects are finally known.
Complete mental breakdown as the mind gets sucked into the deep vacuum of time signatures that is the world of progressive music.
We should have seen it coming.
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 12:08
Originally posted by JD JD wrote:

OMG !!! It's true !

It took 50 years of subjecting our precious mortal coils to the onslaught of prog rock but the brutal effects are finally known.
Complete mental breakdown as the mind gets sucked into the deep vacuum of time signatures that is the world of progressive music.
We should have seen it coming.

Mind gets sucked? For the believers, yes. It is As-troll-ogy, actually. If I were a believer, I'd feel like a desperate fish. I'm a Pisces in the 12-sign classical Western Astrology. LOL

Edited by Shadowyzard - November 20 2020 at 12:08
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 12:30
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

Here are a few links:

Overview of the most important articles by CoBra (the speaker of the Resistance Movement):

https://prepareforchange.net/resistance-movement/cornerstone-cobra-articles/

CoBra's Blog:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com

Another great and truthful blog, FM 144:

https://fm144.blogspot.com

Documents with guidelines for the time around the event to help make the shift as smooth as possible:

https://communityleadersbrief.org

OK, I wanted to see if these links would explain what it is that you are talking about. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. These blogs read more like science fiction and none of them provided me with any evidence that any of this is real. 

So, although I appreciate that I don't fully understand consciousness and other planes or levels of existence, you have to do a lot better than this to convince me of the existence of the Archons from the Andromeda Galaxy and their genetically engineered Draconian (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century??) and Reptilian races.

----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 13:20
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Here are a few links:

Overview of the most important articles by CoBra (the speaker of the Resistance Movement):

https://prepareforchange.net/resistance-movement/cornerstone-cobra-articles/

CoBra's Blog:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com

Another great and truthful blog, FM 144:

https://fm144.blogspot.com

Documents with guidelines for the time around the event to help make the shift as smooth as possible:

https://communityleadersbrief.org

OK, I wanted to see if these links would explain what it is that you are talking about. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. These blogs read more like science fiction and none of them provided me with any evidence that any of this is real. 

So, although I appreciate that I don't fully understand consciousness and other planes or levels of existence, you have to do a lot better than this to convince me of the existence of the Archons from the Andromeda Galaxy and their genetically engineered Draconian (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century??) and Reptilian races.

The thing is, that this kind of information is aimed at people who actually feel that it truth to it, and don't want to convince anyone (if they even could).
People like me, who are involved in this, have an inner knowing not many people have yet access to. It is part of the Matrix programming and etheric implants. They did everything to disconnect peoples mind from their heart and declared the masculine principle (ratio) to the ultimate instance of decision making. Without the love and compassion of the feminine aspect tho, it tends to decide and act from a place of fear and lack (ego) instead of acting from the heart (higher self) and thus often creating pain in the process.

When it comes to discerning truth from false, you can not only count on your ratio, it needs to go hand in hand with your intuition, especially for those things that go beyond our 3D understanding of reality..

sorry for preaching again but im in the mood Cool

We are all eternal beings of light that currently experience a (very limmited) life as a human here on earth. All of us have lived countless of lives..
We have been roaming the stars before we came here on earth. Some of us even came here with only one mission: to transmute duality from within! (btw, i'm pretty sure I have my origins in the andromeda galaxy ;)

Incarnating in this slave matrix has made us forget our origins.. but we are in this fight for eons!
When you go on your journey back to your true self, you start to remember things and you learn to easily discern true from false light and false intel from true intel.

Sadly I can't prove those things to you, it is up to you to learn to discern.. 

Often it is just our ego standing in the way of broadening our perspective, beacuse it receives everything that threatens its sense of safety as to be avoided at all cost. And giving up old belivesystems about oneself and reality as a whole feels not safe at all at first..

It's just a ride... <3
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 13:40
Smoking a 100 bowls of this stuff might cause you to write such posts.......

Good weed vs bad weed – How to differentiate? - Cannabis News Canada
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 14:01
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

<snip image>
Actually, I think this is much better for your (mental) health than what he took. What he took is called "indoctrination"...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 18:27
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

<snip image>
Actually, I think this is much better for your (mental) health than what he took. What he took is called "indoctrination"...

Yeah, I indoctrinated myself through countless hours of research and meditation, you should try that too - works really well Tongue
It's just a ride... <3
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2020 at 23:15
I just want to say......Far out dude!

Wink
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 08:46

<snip image>

Yeah, I indoctrinated myself through countless hours of research and meditation, you should try that too - works really well Tongue

Without my intial barking in this thread, I would not call things "working out really well" if this means mixing up science fiction with esoteric and occult concoctions in the vein of Christian Rosenkreutz meets Captain Kirk. And piling up Jesus, Buddha, Hermes T. and St. Germain on one and the same stack does not make sense either.
I'd rather prefer the solid ground beneath my feet over head in the clouds and legs in the air.
But at least the statement about COVID-19 and NWO seems to offer a glimpse of reality.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 11:05
Originally posted by someone_else someone_else wrote:

<snip image>

Without my intial barking in this thread, I would not call things "working out really well" if this means mixing up science fiction with esoteric and occult concoctions in the vein of Christian Rosenkreutz meets Captain Kirk. And piling up Jesus, Buddha, Hermes T. and St. Germain on one and the same stack does not make sense either.
I'd rather prefer the solid ground beneath my feet over head in the clouds and legs in the air.
But at least the statement about COVID-19 and NWO seems to offer a glimpse of reality.

Clap for your last statement!

For the Pile: All those guys, ascended masters, are made from the same stuff that we are made of. they simply managed to ascend (escape) from this prison planet before us. we are literally no different than jesus et. al, equally divine and even as powerful, once we evolve into the state of sonsciousness he is in. (yes we will be able to meet him and all the others, once we are reunited with our galactic kin.)

It's just a ride... <3
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 11:28
^ you are so right but many choose to linger in darkness addicted to the left / right brain imbalances that cause a disconnect from the greater universe. I've been on this same path all my life. While some of the claims of the world of the so-called enlightenment movement are calculated disinfo, the whole evolutionary aspect of reactivating our dormant DNA and other metaphysical principles are quite real. Unfortunately there are too many dark forces preventing humanity from achieving the ascension process. If anyone thinks this is nonsense all you need study is scalar energy which is finally coming of age after being suppressed since the great works of Nikola Tesla.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 12:12
Sorry for the "spoilers", or spoiling the magic. LOL

17634636-997371403697977-3834782217075814817-n

Aliens and all that jazz? Hmm. There's a good chance that aliens exist. We or our descendents can meet them too, even our ancestors might have met them. Possibilities, possibilities... Unless scientifically proven, I'll not believe this stuff. The typical spiritualist alien stories are like sci-fi to me. If I had to guess, I'd say they are like the older dragon myths. They have some intersection points with religions too, albeit not fundamentally. Their confluence may make some "confluxed", as is observed. Wink
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 13:46
Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

Sorry for the "spoilers", or spoiling the magic. LOL

17634636-997371403697977-3834782217075814817-n

Aliens and all that jazz? Hmm. There's a good chance that aliens exist. We or our descendents can meet them too, even our ancestors might have met them. Possibilities, possibilities... Unless scientifically proven, I'll not believe this stuff. The typical spiritualist alien stories are like sci-fi to me. If I had to guess, I'd say they are like the older dragon myths. They have some intersection points with religions too, albeit not fundamentally. Their confluence may make some "confluxed", as is observed. Wink

Except for the fact that ages, epochs and timelines aren't religion. They are processions of events that lead up an evolutionary ladder at a multi-dimensional level. Religions are based on ascended masters teaching principles of nature that have become occulted in the lands of kings and tyrants. They seek to liberate the human mind and once beyond the Earthly realm, their teachings are slandered and distorted into the ossified forms of what we call religion.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 13:48
^ This is a good album. From Hawaii! Cool

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 16:16
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Except for the fact that ages, epochs and timelines aren't religion. They are processions of events that lead up an evolutionary ladder at a multi-dimensional level. Religions are based on ascended masters teaching principles of nature that have become occulted in the lands of kings and tyrants. They seek to liberate the human mind and once beyond the Earthly realm, their teachings are slandered and distorted into the ossified forms of what we call religion.

BOOOOOM! Clap

Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

Thing is, even dragons exist. They have become myths, just because those beings reside in a higher frequency state (in higher dimensions) and we simply can't perceive the with our limited 3D senses (anymore). To tune into their frequency, we would need to increase our own vibration drastically. Thats how millions of spacecrafts are able to reside in sublunar space and in the outer earths atmosphere without being detected by humans. They are able to materialize and de-materialize on will and by folding space they can travel in no-time.

It's only our limited worldview, that prevents us from understanding this greater reality (and those, who control mainstream science, don't want this to change..).
It's just a ride... <3
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 16:32
Quote Unless scientifically proven, I'll not believe this stuff

This.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 16:47
Pamela Polland - Here Comes the Sun Star Heart Smile (from her glowing album "Hawaiianized")

Pamela Polland was formerly one half of the Psychedelic Folk duo, Gentle Soul.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2020 at 21:41

^ you are so right but many choose to linger in darkness addicted to the left / right brain imbalances that cause a disconnect from the greater universe. I've been on this same path all my life. While some of the claims of the world of the so-called enlightenment movement are calculated disinfo, the whole evolutionary aspect of reactivating our dormant DNA and other metaphysical principles are quite real. Unfortunately there are too many dark forces preventing humanity from achieving the ascension process. If anyone thinks this is nonsense all you need study is scalar energy which is finally coming of age after being suppressed since the great works of Nikola Tesla.

Scalar energy? All energy is a scalar quantity. That's like saying wet water.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2020 at 06:55
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Scalar energy? All energy is a scalar quantity. That's like saying wet water.

Au contraire.

The standard definition of scalar waves is that they are created by a pair of identical (or
replicant)
waves (usually called the wave and its
antiwave
) that are in ph
ase spatially, but out of
phase
temporally. That is to say,
the two waves are physically identical
, but out of phase in
terms of
time. The net result is that scalar waves are a whole different animal from normal Hertzian
waves. They even look different
li
ke an infinitely projected mobius pattern on axis
In the "New Age" community there has been much talk of the benefit of things like
Tachyons,
Radionics, and Pyramids, etc. Analysis shows that these are all, at heart, most likely
scalar
generating
(or har
vesting) devices

and another....

Scalar energy was discovered many years ago, but since then it has largely become forgotten. Even today, scalar energy is misunderstood, undervalued and underused. One must take a look at the past to understand the future ahead.

James Clark Maxwell, a Scottish scientist born in 1831, first discovered scalar Energy. Maxwell made great contributions in the field of mathematical physics. He formulated the theories of electromagnetic radiation and electromagnetic fields.

Then Nikola Tesla, a Yugoslavian mathematical and mechanical engineer, advanced Maxwell’s findings and invented machines which proved the existence of Scalar Energy. He found two energies existing in the universe: electromagnetic energy, which is broadly accepted and utilized, and scalar energy, which is poorly understood and presently disregarded. Tesla described Scalar energy as standing energy or universal waves, which can be transmitted without loss. He believed that Scalar Energy is a primal force in nature. It is free, renewable and always available. He thought that if scalar energy was harnessed correctly, it could have almost limitless possibilities.

Because of his great work in scalar energy for energy transfer, Nikola Tesla is generally considered as the father of scalar electromagnetics.

The existence of this form of energy was later acknowledged by Albert Einstein, who wrote papers referring to scalar field during the 1920s.

Scalar Energy is non-linear and non-Hertzian. The field has the capacity to carry information which does not reduce with the passing of time or distance.

Scalar Energy is depicted to be without frequency, so it can’t be measured by contemporary frequency instruments. This form of energy is static and stationary. When two similar frequencies coming from opposite directions
intersect, they cancel each other out. This leads to a stationary energy form – Scalar Energy.

Scalar Energy is not like traditional energy, flowing out in the form of waves. Instead, it expands outward in vortices of energy. Scalar energy has always existed in the universe. It is created naturally. Scalar fields can
also be created artificially by applying the right conditions.

Scalar energy is known for its healing properties. It is applied to reduce and possibly eliminate many forms of diseases. Knowledge of scalar energy has been misunderstood by most people since its discovery more than 150
years ago, and it is not formally taught in schools.

Now you have a better understanding of scalar energy, and the magical benefits it can provide.

In other words, the true advancement of physics has been suppressed for the last century advancing mainly through clandestine government black budget projects and the military industrial complex. Physics and other sciences taught in public institutions are woefully outdated and with the advancement of understanding of scalar energy we have in effect discovered the interdimensional nature that embodies consciousness, the space-time continuum and what many refer to as spirituality.

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2020 at 07:43
oh brother. Confused
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>