Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Age of Aquarius is dawning (for real)!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 04:14

What is Spirituality? For those who don't know the difference between Spirituality and Religion.

Spirituality is about the soul within matter. The matter corresponds to our body. Soul is different from the body. Anything pertaining to the soul or the spirit is spiritual. Spirituality refers to an individual. Unlike religion, spirituality on the contrary concentrates and focuses more on the ‘within.’ The term ‘within’ applies to the individual soul.

Spirituality is all about the individual. It is about the realization of the supreme self within you. The realization of the innate power within you to combat all situations in life is the goal of spirituality. Spirituality aims at building strength of the mind and the spirit. It speaks about the real truth of life. Spirituality aims at making you strong in mind. It aims at the elimination of what is all untrue. Spirituality is a mind-building concept. It shapes the mind of the individual. It is individual oriented in content.

Spirituality leads towards enlightenment. Spirituality builds the individual himself.

Edited by SteveG - November 24 2020 at 04:43
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
triptych View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triptych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 05:29
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

<h2><span>What is Spirituality? For those who don't know the difference between Spirituality and Religion.</span></h2><p style="text-align: justify;">Spirituality is about the soul within matter. The matter corresponds to our body. Soul is different from the body. Anything pertaining to the soul or the spirit is spiritual. Spirituality refers to an individual. Unlike religion, spirituality on the contrary concentrates and focuses more on the ‘within.’ The term ‘within’ applies to the individual soul.

<p style="text-align: justify;">Spirituality is all about the individual. It is about the realization of the supreme self within you. The realization of the innate power within you to combat all situations in life is the goal of spirituality. Spirituality aims at building strength of the mind and the spirit. It speaks about the real truth of life. Spirituality aims at making you strong in mind. It aims at the elimination of what is all untrue. Spirituality is a mind-building concept. It shapes the mind of the individual. It is individual oriented in content.

<p style="text-align: justify;">Spirituality leads towards enlightenment. Spirituality builds the individual himself.

Sage words !! Ty .
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 05:47

For those who don't know the difference between Spirituality and Religion.

Soul is different from the body.

For those, who want to learn my point of view and "stand". 

Edited by Shadowyzard - November 24 2020 at 05:47
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 07:43
Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

There's nothing more difficult than arguing with a prejudiced mind. Take a good look at Shaw's ancient face. Your views are as old as he is. Actually older, as his mindset was derived from 19th century social philosophers. These two aspects, religion and spirituality, are now seen as counter intuitive to one another. Religion is about mind control. Spirituality is about freedom of thought. This change came about in the late 60s with the advent of inter personal psychology, where the ego is seen as the soul that was once so derided by dead poets and playwrights like Shaw. There's nothing wrong with living in the past, just don't expect to make sense of the present if you do.
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 07:47

First of all thank you for your lovely words in your last post! I appreciate! :)

This charismatic old man is right.. our souls as well as our bodies are made up from the same thing. But our bodies are still just the densest, most physical expression of it. we have many other bodies, too (etheric, emotional, mental, astral...). And soul is what we call the totality of those bodies. You keep some of them after death and over multiple incarnations, they hold the records of everything you've ever been. 

However, even our souls are just an expression of our true higher self, which is eternal, indestructible and in essence god. On our journey back home through the dimensions /the whole spectrum of frequencies, we will live in many different forms and states of consciousness. the upper we go, the less form we'll have. we will be able to merge with other souls (our twinflame) completely and soar through the universe in our lightbodies.

Truly guys, I am constantly floored when thinking about it, but I know I am still only scratching the surface of what is awaiting us..

It's just a ride... <3
triptych View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triptych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 07:54
It is only just a RIDE :)
Ronstein View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:00
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

First of all thank you for your lovely words in your last post! I appreciate! :)

This charismatic old man is right.. our souls as well as our bodies are made up from the same thing. But our bodies are still just the densest, most physical expression of it. we have many other bodies, too (etheric, emotional, mental, astral...). And soul is what we call the totality of those bodies. You keep some of them after death and over multiple incarnations, they hold the records of everything you've ever been. 

However, even our souls are just an expression of our true higher self, which is eternal, indestructible and in essence god. On our journey back home through the dimensions /the whole spectrum of frequencies, we will live in many different forms and states of consciousness. the upper we go, the less form we'll have. we will be able to merge with other souls (our twinflame) completely and soar through the universe in our lightbodies.

Truly guys, I am constantly floored when thinking about it, but I know I am still only scratching the surface of what is awaiting us..

To be fair, Steve, I think you're flogging a dead horse here. What the poster believes is 'right' and 'true' and everything else will be treated with condescending sympathy for us poor damned people who aren't in the 'special' group.
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:01

There's nothing more difficult than arguing with a prejudiced mind. Take a good look at Shaw's ancient face. Your views are as old as he is. Actually older, as his mindset was derived from 19th century social philosophers. These two aspects, religion and spirituality, are now seen as counter intuitive to one another. Religion is about mind control. Spirituality is about freedom of thought. This change came about in the late 60s with the advent of inter personal psychology, where the ego is seen as the soul that was once so derided by dead poets and playwrights like Shaw. There's nothing wrong with living in the past, just don't expect to make sense of the present if you do.

I said "point of view", not anything else. So I don't claim that I "know" this. My job is more difficult here, belileve me.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:39

Actually older, as his mindset was derived from 19th century social philosophers. These two aspects, religion and spirituality, are now seen as counter intuitive to one another. Religion is about mind control. Spirituality is about freedom of thought. This change came about in the late 60s with the advent of inter personal psychology, where the ego is seen as the soul that was once so derided by dead poets and playwrights like Shaw. There's nothing wrong with living in the past, just don't expect to make sense of the present if you do.

Hi,

GBS's comment, for me, is like a perfect commercial for corporate philosophy ... here, I pay you, so shut up and work for me!

But I think that GBS, in his cleverness, said that because he didn't want to be listed along with the bunch of crazies and fools around him, many of which thought he was silly in the first place!

The idea that the change came about in the 60's, I think it is possible, but I kinda believe that it is a sort of thing that started after the incredible destruction of WW2 ... and in particular for me, one comment about the scene in Germany that resonated a lot for me ... by Edgar Froese, specifying that it was a new time, a new place, no old influences and all you had was yourself ... and it begins to flourish ... and in some cases it brings about a lot of arts ... and America also had its share in film, theater, TV and many things ... however (sadly) the USA got stuck in the commercial aspect of it all, and the 60's in a weird sort of way, was a grand try at getting out of the commercial juggernaut ... which we have found out is impossible, since now the corporate structure is the one looking to buy all the dope so they can sell it to the public ... more "puffers" for the "puffees" who are unhappy ... this new flavor will help them smile!

GBS, though, for me, can be really boring and you will never get me to touch a single play, or scene from one of his plays ... they just don't "click" for me and they feel like "automated" words that even sound very hollow ...

Edited by moshkito - November 24 2020 at 08:39
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
triptych View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triptych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:48
Yes, religion is like politics.....it's about mind control.

Edited by triptych - November 24 2020 at 08:48
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 08:52
besides all that the question still remains tho:

what if this all IS infact true? 
...this would have serious implications for our current state of affairs here on earth:

luckily the light has already won and we will see big changes happen soon.. 

so it is actually not crucially important anymore, but every single person who is aware and holds the vision
of this huge impending paradigmshiftm, helps manifest it sooner!

most people can't even imagine what this means.
imagine fish born in an aquarium suddenly let free into the ocean...

humanity is about to experience the biggest liberation ever and litteral paradise will be the result of it.

...so what if this infact IS true?! :D ;*
It's just a ride... <3
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 09:01
Originally posted by Ronstein Ronstein wrote:

To be fair, Steve, I think you're flogging a dead horse here.
Never say never is my motto. Besides, it's always rewarding to try and knock down a brick wall with nothing but the truth.

Edited by SteveG - November 24 2020 at 09:07
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 09:15
For those enshrouded in darkness using left brain limited human logic to understand the magnanimity of the great all, there are steps to take to tap into the spiritual connections aka higher consciousness and the first step is to eschew the toxins designed to keep you from advancing.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 12:57

besides all that the question still remains tho:

what if this all IS infact true? 
...this would have serious implications for our current state of affairs here on earth:

Hi,

The issue would be ... where did it come from and who said it ... nowadays, if it were someone named Jesus of Compton, he would be laughed off silly by most folks. And then if the person was a scientist that believed in science but also appreciated the methodology, instead of the dogmatic psychology and religion folks ... then we think that someone would listen. Or worse, it comes via social media ... waiting for it to be the number 1 hit on the tube and TV and then electing someone else just to be "cross" with the rest of the population.

And it doesn't stop there since in many places in the Middle East and Asia, the whole thing is handled by individuals that do not specifically rely on anything except themselves and they tend to think they know GOD and no one else is capable of such a thing ... even if they saw GOD in front of them, I think they would deny its presence, although I'm not cynical enough to think that some of those folks are not "spiritual" because many of them probably are!

I, personally, think that going around trying to "change the world" is not a good idea ... for a great example, one man tried and he got himself crucified (Henry Miller's words!), and many others have been ridiculed and branded and chased down and done away with ... as the Romans did for many years after Jesus of Nazareth until the history of the "dark ages" shows no history whatsoever for 1000 years (just about) which suggests that the whole thing was annihilated to prevent more folks from knowing it! 

The "truth" is an objectionable concept for me (at times), because there is not way to measure it or verify it, specially when it comes to inner explanations, and the only thing you tend to show is that it happened to you, when the most important part (for me) is its study and continued exploration, and from my point of view, you are locked into one thought and idea ... and not studying its many details that will help you progress to another point/level.

The "telling" of the story, for me, always is lacking, since an email, or a posting, is never the same as the real thing .. think of it as a beer commercial ... you can't taste if from the commercial, as opposed to actually drinking it!

I live in a "dual" world, for lack of a better discussion ... an internal one, and the external world, and my only hope and goal in life is to make sure they blend and work together and as such, the visions and dreams, are nothing but the gateways ... and one event is NEVER better than the others, they all lead to different things ... and in my mind (yes I did say MIND) if all you can do is tell everyone about it, you will wake up one day and tell yourself that ... you see the whole thing differently now than you did THEN. Perhaps you would, THEN, have a better PERSPECTIVE from which to discuss your event, but its details are less important then how you ended up learning from it. 

Getting stuck on the "vision" and "visual" for me ... is like dope ... you gotta do it again tomorrow and then again a couple of hours later, and ... I'm not one for substitutes, and neither am I one for imaginary options ... I live and write, for the real thing, but honestly I will never feel like I have a good perspective or know it better than anyone ... but I know when I am seeing Walt Disney! And how empty it can be!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 15:08
After all those Aquarius-related clips, let's approach this thread from another angle (a song that I like, despite hating the lyrical content):

progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 15:33
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

For those enshrouded in darkness using left brain limited human logic to understand the magnanimity of the great all, there are steps to take to tap into the spiritual connections aka higher consciousness and the first step is to eschew the toxins designed to keep you from advancing.

Can you give me step-by-step instructions on how to measure the frequency of an apple? 
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 17:37
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Can you give me step-by-step instructions on how to measure the frequency of an apple? 

The same way you measure the frequency of microwaves, gamma rays, radio waves, infrared and carbon dating. EVERYTHING vibrates at a certain frequency therefore EVERYTHING radiates energy that can be measured.

It's not just a vibrational energetic flow that is vital for a proper diet. Unbeknownst to most homo sapiens is the importance of pH. A pH of 7.3 or higher to maintain an alkalinity for the blood and interstitial fluids is essential for achieving vitality and a full-functioning immune system.

Add to that the bio-availabilty of nutrients, toxicities that interfere with such processes and the mandatory detoxing of accumulated toxins that are not within our control are all keys to unblocking the channels of our true nature which leads to optimal health and advancement. High frequency foods often offer all of these attributes in full abundance.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 18:40
you have made yourself comfortable in not knowing. its a way to deal with it, sure. 
but there is a way you can learn how you can get to truth on your own.

as I said tho, its not vital anymore because truth will no longer be hidden.
soon all collective and individual shadows will come to light(they already do in an increasingly fast and intense rate) and need to be seen in order to be transformed.

it will be global carthasis. (I mean litterally 90% of our governments worldwide will probably be arrested and their involvement in the most horrid things will be disclosed)

but my hope is that even before the end of this chaos, when things increasingly start to make no sense anymore, maybe you will remember this post and be assured, that all will play out well... we have already won!

and remember,
its always darkest before the dawn..
It's just a ride... <3
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 19:59

you have made yourself comfortable in not knowing. its a way to deal with it, sure. 
but there is a way you can learn how you can get to truth on your own.

as I said tho, its not vital anymore because truth will no longer be hidden.
soon all collective and individual shadows will come to light(they already do in an increasingly fast and intense rate) and need to be seen in order to be transformed.

it will be global carthasis. (I mean litterally 90% of our governments worldwide will probably be arrested and their involvement in the most horrid things will be disclosed)

but my hope is that even before the end of this chaos, when things increasingly start to make no sense anymore, maybe you will remember this post and be assured, that all will play out well... we have already won!

and remember,
its always darkest before the dawn..

I'm sure everyone here thinks you're a nutcase LOL

I get your drift though. Even NASA has discovered that we have entered a more energetic sector of the galaxy and there is a quickening of sort which is supposedly activating our dormant strands of DNA which give us heightened "powers" so to speak. All i can say is, bring it on if true! I'm ready for a purge of the old and in with the new Big smile

moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 20:47
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Hi,

You will need to raise your second attention and learn about "field's" ... and then not only can you measure that frequency (probably have to invent that tool you do!), but you can also do the same thing with all of "nature", not jut one item from it. Not to mention that you can do this with people also, but your "responsibilities" for doing so, are a serious issue to consider, when you "get there".

In the meantime if the "real" world settles you just fine to ask that question, then don't bother with my suggestion ... just consider it a cartoon.

BTW, that's a good exercise ... put on something to cover your eyes and watch a movie ... probably better with cartoons and simple stuff, but movies are better for it ... and then one day ... you will find that your comment on the apple was ... let's call it a poor choice of words ... you have to find your own way in this, like it or not! Expecting someone to tell you, your mind will just about always reject that study and descriptions ... and the attempt gets wasted!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>