Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Age of Aquarius is dawning (for real)!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2020 at 22:21
Let me rephrase my question: What tool can I use to find the frequency of an apple? I'm not a physicist. I own a multimeter, but I don't know if it measures frequency. I've only used it to make sure the electricity was off before I started messing with wires. Something tells me it's not the right tool for apples.

It would be nice to know which apples have higher frequencies. I don't like sour apples (they make me make faces) and I'm hoping the sours ones aren't the higher frequency apples. 
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
triptych View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triptych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 03:13
Eclectic combo here........fruit and frequencies.....someone should produce a movie on this :):):):)
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 04:03
Originally posted by triptych triptych wrote:

Eclectic combo here........fruit and frequencies.....someone should produce a movie on this :):):):)
Fruit And Frequencies. This is the best name for an album title that I've heard in years! LOL
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 04:07
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Fruit And Frequencies. This is the best name for an album title that I've heard in years! LOL

Then thats it guys! Thanks for partaking in the strangest band- and album title cast you never wanted to be part of.. the winner is:

Primary Anomaly with their debut album Fruit and Frequencies!

Clap 
It's just a ride... <3
Mind_Drive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mind_Drive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 09:30
first one who writes this album gets to keep the band name Tongue
It's just a ride... <3
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 09:33
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

first one who writes this album gets to keep the band name Tongue
Too late. I've got it trademarked. ;)
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 14:45
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Let me rephrase my question: What tool can I use to find the frequency of an apple? I'm not a physicist. I own a multimeter, but I don't know if it measures frequency. I've only used it to make sure the electricity was off before I started messing with wires. Something tells me it's not the right tool for apples.

It would be nice to know which apples have higher frequencies. I don't like sour apples (they make me make faces) and I'm hoping the sours ones aren't the higher frequency apples. 

Short answer: unsure.

Long winded answer: I'm not sure if there are such measuring devices that are affordable for the average person. I've never looked. My guess is that apples register equally given they are mere cultivars of a single species that originated from the wild forests of Kazakhstan. Most sugars should be avoided altogether including natural fructose. Fruits are also acidic. When talking about high frequency super foods, the best known examples of produce just don't compete with certain herbs and fungi. Certain algae like astaxanthin are excellent as well. And then you have to consider how it was produced and the possible contaminants that could have tainted its potency. Preparation is also important in how certain herbs are harvested and crafted into whatever form they are sold as. In other words, optimal health covers myriad considerations but as a rule this frequency thing is more relevant on the species level than the cultivated variations from genetic tampering. There are always exceptions of course and i do not have the answer for apples.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 14:46
Originally posted by Mind_Drive Mind_Drive wrote:

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Then thats it guys! Thanks for partaking in the strangest band- and album title cast you never wanted to be part of.. the winner is:

Primary Anomaly with their debut album Fruit and Frequencies!

Clap 

Nice. Can we make a cameo. I can belch the ABCs LOL

Actually i'm a musician so not kidding at all if you are serious Big smile

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2020 at 17:49
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Short answer: unsure.

Long winded answer: I'm not sure if there are such measuring devices that are affordable for the average person. I've never looked. My guess is that apples register equally given they are mere cultivars of a single species that originated from the wild forests of Kazakhstan. Most sugars should be avoided altogether including natural fructose. Fruits are also acidic. When talking about high frequency super foods, the best known examples of produce just don't compete with certain herbs and fungi. Certain algae like astaxanthin are excellent as well. And then you have to consider how it was produced and the possible contaminants that could have tainted its potency. Preparation is also important in how certain herbs are harvested and crafted into whatever form they are sold as. In other words, optimal health covers myriad considerations but as a rule this frequency thing is more relevant on the species level than the cultivated variations from genetic tampering. There are always exceptions of course and i do not have the answer for apples.

OK, thanks for taking the time to answer. If you ever do come across a source that shows what they use and how they make those measurements, do let me know. I'm curious.
----------
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2021 at 07:03
Behold the dawning of the omniportent Aquarius!!!

sdr
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2021 at 08:06
It has been 10 months since this proclamation. Did I miss the dawning?
----------
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2021 at 09:47
Well, it was, but it was also rather short lived because a hair got in his eye.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567