new album by Asia Minor!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenethlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new album by Asia Minor!
    Posted: March 01 2021 at 15:03
the new album is really good!  I would say somewhere between the quality of the other two, with "Between Flesh and Divine" being the better one IMO
triptych View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote triptych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2020 at 10:01
I just discovered a cool new outfit here.......love listening to their albums :)
Kotro View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kotro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2020 at 03:23
This is probably the best news I've heard all year.
Bigger on the inside.
King of Loss View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2020 at 18:58
Great news! I look forward to it!
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenethlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2020 at 15:28
Noticing that the rather obscure ASIA MINOR was the most popular group on this website in the last 24 hours, I had to see why, and it is because of a new album, "Points of Libration", that has just been announced, their first in 40 years!  THeir last one, Between Flesh and Divine", is one of my very favourites and I am so looking forward to this one.  

Here is between flesh and Divine

and here is a teaser for the new one.  The fretless bass certainly reminds one of Camel, a group that has been a big influence on Asia Minor

Post Reply Post Reply