Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Here There my new concept, "Faust und Netflix"!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here There my new concept, "Faust und Netflix"!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2021 at 03:21
Am I Elvis Presley? :D

(I think the same of Beatles for example)

So... I don't really understand so much aboutu my album... but ok...
Cboi Sandlin View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cboi Sandlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2021 at 08:00
I am not a big Elvis fan, but The Beatles are one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. 

As for your music, i think it had a very unique sound that is completely different from something i have ever heard. I strongly dislike classical music, i only listen to rock and metal (I still like prog rock, but that's the closest to classical i get), but still, i actually didn't get bored with your music. I loved the mix between the synth and the opera arrangements. Your classical guitar playing was pretty cool. I think the whole thing was very avant garde. Still, if i were you, i would probably make it have some rock in it, but obviously that's just me.
france_mala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2021 at 12:30
Hello!
I reopen the thread to ask something...
Do you think I could ever appear as an artist on the site? Maybe like "Prog Related" and the like?
Do you think it is possible and how is it done?

It's my dream! What is the rules?

Thanks! :)
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2021 at 14:19
Tell me which of our genres you would place your music and I will formally place you in the new band suggestion thread. Don't pick prog-related, thats usually a dead end.
france_mala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2021 at 10:25
Thanks for your reply and availability!
Honestly I don't know... it's not easy as my music is very heterogeneous ...
I would exclude RPI even if I am Italian ... (but an italian review on rockit.it say that my music is like "Concerto Grosso" of New Trolls).
It could be Crossover Prog (a bit like Archive ...) ...
Otherwise Progressive Electronic but even there there are some "stakes" and it is mostly from the 70s (even if the Spotify algorithm in "similar artists" when it happens puts only artists of the genre, from Tangerine Dream to Klaus Schulze, to a Vangelis etc ...).
Or, just for the experimental nature and the sole purpose of "pursuit of beauty" I thought of RIO / Avant-prog (also given the massive use of the guitar).
Otherwise, the Prog-Related remains, but I trust!
In any case ... in your opinion? Between Crossover - Avant - Electronic ...? Thanks so much! :)

(I use Google translate sorry for my english...)
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2021 at 06:19
Here you go, you have been officially nominated. You can post in this thread too.

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=126784&PID=5912504�
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12