Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slartibartfast's Review Appreciation Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2021 at 14:59
Originally posted by Necrotica Necrotica wrote:

I really liked Andrea's review of the new Darrell's Journal 2116 album. That sci-fi element sounds like something I'd be interested in 
I'm looking forward to more of your reviews Brendan. Aside from great reviews, I appreciate that you have the class to compliment other reviewers as well. Something this site could use a lot more of. Cheers.

Edited by SteveG - February 24 2021 at 15:00
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Necrotica View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Necrotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2021 at 17:52
Thanks, I appreciate that! I'm actually thinking of applying to become a genre collaborator pretty soon... I figure I've been a reviewer on here for quite a long time (all the way back since 2008 if we're counting my old account), so it only seems right to try and shoot for something higher
Take me down, to the underground
Won't you take me down, to the underground
Why of why, there is no light
And if I can't sleep, can you hold my life
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2021 at 22:14
Oh snap, you didn't! Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you wax poetic on Souls At Zero that perfectly captured the music and dark mood of the album. Bravo, and well done Mr. B.   

Edited by SteveG - February 24 2021 at 22:16
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Necrotica View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Necrotica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2021 at 23:44
Haha, thank you! I'm kinda sad that the site doesn't accommodate the format (I had organized stanzas and everything) but it's all good.

Also, I have a Bjork one as well, but I'm gonna have to delete my rating for it first if I want to get it on the front page Smile
Take me down, to the underground
Won't you take me down, to the underground
Why of why, there is no light
And if I can't sleep, can you hold my life
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12