Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1970'S Prog Rock Group Audience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Audience Fansite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1970'S Prog Rock Group Audience
    Posted: January 15 2021 at 05:41
Hi all  Just started a Facebook Page for Audience Acclaimed Album House On The Hill.  featuring Howard Werth, Keith Gemmell, Trevor Williams and Tony Connor. If you have a bit of spare time give it a visit thanks and stay safe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2509987769304360
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 07:12
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 07:30
You might want to give this thread an audience. Smile

nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 08:34
Thanks, Paul! I hadn’t followed the first link, as I really am not a fan of FB groups, but yours allowed me to know what this was about. (The capitalisation in the initial post confused me.)

Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 08:38
Originally posted by nick_h_nz nick_h_nz wrote:

Thanks, Paul! I hadn’t followed the first link, as I really am not a fan of FB groups, but yours allowed me to know what this was about. (The capitalisation in the initial post confused me.)

My pleasure. I've never been on Facebook either. Smile
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 08:42
Oh, I’m on FB, but I find the majority of FB groups horrendous.

Perhaps the OP could repost his invitation in your post, so that there are not two Audience appreciation conversation threads?

kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenethlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 12:03
I can tell you the Strawbs facebook group is a almost uniformly pleasant place and Dave Cousins posts often there
Earl of Mar View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earl of Mar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2021 at 15:04
I was actually banned from a FB prog site for saying that most Kansas albums after POKR were not very prog and a bit crap. One of the mods who was obviously a fan banned me when I refused fo change my opinion. This kind of thing I must admit makes me very nervous of FB.
 Post Reply Post Reply