Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Too Early for Lunch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Too Early for Lunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too Early for Lunch
    Posted: January 26 2021 at 16:53
Hi,

I would like to announce the release of Hide the Sky by Too Early for Lunch, a Canadian studio prog project.

It's a 29-minute collection of mostly instrumental tracks covering a wide range of prog styles. It features plenty of Mellotron and odd time signatures for those who care about that kind of stuff.

Available now on most digital music stores and streaming services.

After reading the forum rules, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this message since it's an official release of a (barely) full-length album, but I guess it's ok because it was certainly not "recorded and mixed in a professional manner", unless an untreated basement room filled with totally inadequate gear counts as a professional recording studio.

Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2021 at 14:40
Listening to 'Hide the Sky' on Spotify. Very promising indeed. Notice  some Camel and Caravan instrumental influences -without vocals- but not time bound music by any means. Wishing you success. 
 Post Reply Post Reply