Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosfest Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progdictator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:17
Here is a great interview that Sea of Tranquility did with NEARfest co-founders Chad and Rob. They talk the about their festival, the success, and its final blow out event in 2012. A very interesting look. https://youtu.be/HXYhRqnDpi0

Edited by Progdictator - March 03 2021 at 13:19
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2021 at 13:19
I've seen that(or at least most of it). It's good. I knew all those guys at one point also. 
Progdictator View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progdictator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2021 at 13:30
Going to take the plunge and attend cruise to the edge next year.
Great lineup , and the fact that I have not been able to attend a festival, or even go anywhere saved me a lot of money So I can afford it. As for Rosfest, no bands have been announced yet, but a blue diamond membership and merchandise have been, so I’ll pass, can’t go to both. And I can’t wait to get on that boat and have a great time, especially after what we all have been through.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12