Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KRAUTROCK 2 is available to Pre-order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KRAUTROCK 2 is available to Pre-order
    Posted: February 06 2021 at 18:19

"Krautrock 2", the second film of the Krautrock Trilogy, and the Special Features "Got Krautrock 2?" DVD, are now live for pre-order on our website www.progdocs.com/shop (subtitles in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Worldwide shipping)

Featuring GURU GURU • AMON DÜÜL II • XHOL CARAVAN • KRAAN • WITTHÜSER & WESTRUPP • POPOL VUH • ELECTRIC ORANGE  and the participation of the FREEMAN BROTHERS

KRAUTROCK 2

(USA/2021/123 Min.)

A film by Adele Schmidt & José Zegarra Holder

Subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Italian

Krautrock 2 is the 2nd film in the Krautrock Trilogy, a mini-series of three feature documentary films that explores the classic German Krautrock bands that made music history in Germany during the late 1960s and early 1970s. This movement which involved inspirations from psychedelic, electronic, jazz, folk music, and noise music, came to be known as Krautrock. 

Krautrock 2 focuses on the classic Krautrock bands from the South of Germany and features the following bands:

GURU GURU • AMON DÜÜL II • XHOL CARAVAN • KRAAN • WITTHÜSER & WESTRUPP • POPOL VUH • ELECTRIC ORANGE

The following musicians have been interviewed for KRAUTROCK 2:

SKIP VAN WYCK III • MANI NEUMEIER • RENATE KNAUP • CHRIS KARRER • DANIEL FICHELSCHER • HELLMUT HATTLER • JAN FRIDE • WALTER WESTRUPP

The Got Krautrock 2? Special Features DVD is the companion DVD to Krautrock 2 and features recent live performances of GURU GURU • AMON DÜÜL II • KRAAN • and WALTER WESTRUPP that are featured in the film plus additional unreleased interviews with musicians featured in K-2.

Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 22:29
Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 10:53
Hi,

I can't even find the first one ... and already a second one ... oh well words like dust in the wind ... talking to the wind ... and all I can feel are the waves of the air and atmosphere ... no music that we know of there!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 12:04
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

I can't even find the first one ... and already a second one ... oh well words like dust in the wind ... talking to the wind ... and all I can feel are the waves of the air and atmosphere ... no music that we know of there!

If you want the first one, you can order it here: https://www.progdocs.com/rw-iv1/. All these documentaries are worth every penny.
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 12:23
Nice stuff
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2021 at 08:14
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

If you want the first one, you can order it here: https://www.progdocs.com/rw-iv1/. All these documentaries are worth every penny.

Hi,

Thx ... I'll get them next week when the 2nd one is out so I can get them together.

I'll post a review of the DVD's ... and I am considering getting the Canterbury one, although I probably have a larger Canterbury collection than most shows or dvd's can put together. I was "kinda" there from the very start with Caravan and Soft Machine.

Edited by moshkito - February 09 2021 at 08:15
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
progdocs View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progdocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2021 at 16:35
20% off - Last Three Days (Until Thursday)
My friends, the Krautrock 2 and the Got Krautrock 2? Special features DVD Bundle is 20% of the regular price until Thursday at midnight (US EST) at www.progdocs.com/shop 

Post Reply Post Reply