Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

And now for something completely different!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And now for something completely different!
    Posted: March 06 2021 at 15:18
On Feb 6, 2021, the new team at RoSfest inc. announced the return of the popular art-rock and progressive music festival; RoSfest. So in just under a month, we return with another surprise. We are beyond excited to announce that the 17th edition of RoSfest is returning to the Sarasota Opera House in beautiful Sarasota, Florida and as a special treat, we have created a small 30-second presentation.
Enjoy!
John, Nick, Tony, Lisa, Octavia, and Rebecca.

"Music You Didn't Know You Would Love" © 20004/2024
Camarillo Brillo View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camarillo Brillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2021 at 12:26
I am glad RosFest is back.  I wish the next fest wasn't over Mother's Day weekend.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2021 at 08:32
Hi,

I sincerely hope that you can get enough folks at the door to see the show ... although I would be much more concerned about the city allowing people to gather ... and all we can hope is that it will be OK, although I think that May this year might be too soon.

Any idea who the acts are, yet? (I can't go ... on SS and too old ... bummer!!!)
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Camarillo Brillo View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camarillo Brillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2021 at 09:59
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

I sincerely hope that you can get enough folks at the door to see the show ... although I would be much more concerned about the city allowing people to gather ... and all we can hope is that it will be OK, although I think that May this year might be too soon.

Any idea who the acts are, yet? (I can't go ... on SS and too old ... bummer!!!)

It is May ‘22.
 Post Reply Post Reply