Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Flowers on Keith's Moog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rminsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel Flowers on Keith's Moog
    Posted: March 10 2021 at 14:39
Aquatarkus performed by Rachel Flowers on Keith's Moog synthesizer and his custom Goff Professional Hammond C3 organ at EMEAPP.

Originally posted by Rachel_Flowers Rachel_Flowers wrote:

On March 9, 2019 I got to perform on Keith Emerson's rig at its new home, EMEAPP, the Electronic Music Education and Preservation Project, in Pennsylvania! It was a lot of fun getting to play on the actual instruments that Keith played! I also got to tour the facility and played on a variety of historical and vintage instruments, but playing on Keith's keyboards for this very appreciative audience was the highlight!

We really enjoyed our visit to EMEAPP and hope to return soon!

Shout-out to the Pupillo family who were our very generous hosts, and to the wonderful group of staff and volunteers!

A video on some of the other gear

Edited by rminsk - March 10 2021 at 14:43
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2021 at 16:28
What a thrill for her. I'm jealous and I don't even play keyboards.
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2021 at 16:47
I've seen this video before, and it's always inspiring to see it. She is so talented, she deserves playing on Keith's keyboards.

Edited by Manuel - March 10 2021 at 16:47
rminsk View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rminsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2021 at 17:54
Originally posted by Manuel Manuel wrote:

I've seen this video before, and it's always inspiring to see it.
The video is fewer than 2 days old.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2021 at 06:17
Originally posted by rminsk rminsk wrote:

I've seen this video before, and it's always inspiring to see it.
The video is fewer than 2 days old.
;
I'm a great fan or Rachel, and I've seen so much of her stuff it probably looked familiar to me. In any case, she deserves to have Keith's moog to play it. 
wiz_d_kidd View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz_d_kidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2021 at 08:11

I've seen this video before, and it's always inspiring to see it. She is so talented, she deserves playing on Keith's keyboards.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we're both recalling this earlier video from Mar 9, 2012...

Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2021 at 13:10
Originally posted by wiz_d_kidd wiz_d_kidd wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we're both recalling this earlier video from Mar 9, 2012...

Yes, probably that's the one. 
 Post Reply Post Reply