Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Expression (New Band)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heart of the Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Expression (New Band)
    Posted: March 17 2021 at 08:23
Black Expression is a new band from Argentina, and they are releasing their debut album, called Regreso A Casa (Coming Home). The music is entirely instrumental, and they cite Dream Theater, Flamborough Head, Xang and Rush as influences.

Listen to the album:
https://viajeroinmovilrecords.bandcamp.com/album/black-expression-regreso-a-casa-2021

Personnel:

JORGE EDUARDO MARTÍNEZ - Guitar, Bass, Composer

PABLO MARTÍNEZ - Piano, Minimoog, Hammond organ

GABRIEL BIKERWAY - Drums, Percussion
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2021 at 10:53
Clap

do you have more informations about the band, f.e. picture, enhanced biography?
Jorge and Pablo are brothers?

I'll forward this to the symphonic prog team then ...

Edited by Rivertree - March 17 2021 at 11:02

Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2021 at 10:59
Regreso A Casa

CD/Digital Album, Viajero Inmóvil Records BLEXP088VIR, Argentina, 2021

1. Villa (6:04)
2. Marcha De Sonidos - Parte 1 (8:42)
3. Marcha De Sonidos - Parte 2 (21:28)
4. Martes De Agosto (14:08)
5. Fortaleza (10:14)

Total time: 60:36

- Jorge Eduardo Martínez / guitar, bass
- Pablo Martínez / piano, Minimoog, Hammond organ
- Gabriel Bikerway / drums, percussion

Edited by Rivertree - March 17 2021 at 11:01

Heart of the Matter View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heart of the Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2021 at 11:48
This is only infomation I've found, for the moment. I want to know more about them too, obviously, so I'll be searching sites related to argentinean prog, like Mellotronweb, and I'll be posting as soon as I get something.   
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2021 at 17:13
Thank you. I'll have to check them out.
BlackExpression2021 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackExpression2021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2021 at 07:42
Good morning, my name is Eduardo Martinez and member and creator of the band BLACK EXPRESSION, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. and with pleasure I will write a small biography for this post, I appreciate the dissemination of this album, in which I wanted to revive the origins of progressive rock. I wait for your mail to send you a biography. Thank you
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackExpression2021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2021 at 11:16
Originally posted by BlackExpression2021 BlackExpression2021 wrote:

Good morning, my name is Eduardo Martinez and member and creator of the band BLACK EXPRESSION, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. and with pleasure I will write a small biography for this post, I appreciate the dissemination of this album, in which I wanted to revive the origins of progressive rock. I wait for your mail to send you a biography. Thank you, mail; [email protected] +5491124042906

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackExpression2021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2021 at 11:21
If you want to know more about the band on YouTube, you will find the full album and cover and demos of the next work, I ask producers and / or fans for a contribution to continue developing progressive rock, as many people appreciate it.    email: [email protected]      +5491124042906
 Post Reply Post Reply