Poll Question: Pick your favorite
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [40.00%]
6 [60.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morningrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love You To Bits vs. The Future Bites
    Posted: March 17 2021 at 18:39
Mr. Wilson's latest pop outings.

Which one do you lean towards to?

I personally enjoyed No-man's album, while, although I liked the 1st single out of The Future Bites (Personal Shopper), I found the rest of the album rather dissapointing
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2021 at 23:44
No-Man
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
A Crimson Mellotron View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Crimson Mellotron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 01:41
TFB is undoubtedly the superior album of the two.
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 01:48
I love both, and both are contenders for my favourite album by the respective artists.
But with no option to choose both, and forced to choose one, I give the nod to TFB.

Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 08:54
The Future Bites is an amazing album, one of his best so far. I mean is such an amazing accomplishment of pop music.....LOL LOL
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 12:18
None of the above.......?
TFB has a few nice moments.....I had to listen to No Man on you tube and Love You..sounds like rave or disco dance music ...really not my interest at all.
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Zeph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 12:51
TFP

I haven't heard LYTB too much, but I don't see it beating TFB. I listened a lot to No Man some years ago, but the interest has faded.
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2021 at 13:09
Mr. Wilson is like a very distant planet to me... and the worse is, I don't have the slightest interest to go there. Not that I hated what I heard from him, but they didn't tingle my emotions, even in the basest level.

Though If I were in a situation like Tom Hanks in Cast Away and I had only SW albums near me, things could be different. At least I would use them as tools for stuff. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply