Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Proto-Prog and Prog-Related Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What albums should i reveiw?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cboi Sandlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What albums should i reveiw?
    Posted: March 30 2021 at 08:06
Can you guys recommend me some albums that you think are good but are underground/ dont have many reveiws that you would like me to listen to and reveiw. (Note: If it has been a long time since this post, don't hesitate to post your request, as i am sure i will be on this site for a long time in the future.)
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2021 at 08:18
It really depends on what you like. If you like psychedelic krautrock I would suggest the first 4 Amon Duul II albums as I haven't seen a review of them in ages. All are listed here on PA, naturally.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
A Crimson Mellotron View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Crimson Mellotron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2021 at 08:28
I would suggest you to do some research, there are practically thousands of bands that are 'unexplored', you will always find one you like (if you do some listening also). Smile
Cboi Sandlin View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cboi Sandlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2021 at 09:02
Originally posted by A Crimson Mellotron A Crimson Mellotron wrote:

I would suggest you to do some research, there are practically thousands of bands that are 'unexplored', you will always find one you like (if you do some listening also). Smile

Yeah i know that there are a lot of bands out there that is why i made this thread. I just wondered if anyone here had any suggestions on what i should listen to.
Cboi Sandlin View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cboi Sandlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2021 at 09:41
I reposted this on the main prog music lounge 
http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=125921
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2021 at 04:48
Review albums where you have access to an audio version at least as good as CD quality or lossless format like flac etc. For me, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, anything less than that from a streaming site doesn't do justice to the artist's music

Edited by ExittheLemming - March 31 2021 at 04:49
 Post Reply Post Reply