Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mobile issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mobile issues
    Posted: April 08 2021 at 14:48
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Having issues posting with my mobile device. Used to work fine, in the last month it's getting more difficult. Site issue? Suggestions?

It would probably help if you explained exactly what the issues are.
I log on and try to post on a thread, and when I hit "post reply" button nothing happens. I can usually vote in a poll but I can't post in same poll. Nothing has changed with my phone. Refreshing screen sometimes helps, but not every time. 

Posted this fine, I went to another thread, still logged in, and can't post in that thread. This has been happening more frequently. Can't just be me. Could it have something to do with the password change?

Edited by Grumpyprogfan - April 09 2021 at 13:56
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 04:25
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Having issues posting with my mobile device. Used to work fine, in the last month it's getting more difficult. Site issue? Suggestions?

It would probably help if you explained exactly what the issues are.
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 12:19
Have not had mobile specific issues since the days of reCaptcha. I would try the usual suspects like clearing your cache and rebooting. Also, try alternating between "Mobile" and "Classic" at the bottom of the page.
Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 12:07
 Post Reply Post Reply