Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ruzek - X Paths

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruzek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruzek - X Paths
    Posted: April 18 2021 at 12:04

Update, well since I posted this, I got signed! Luminol Records signed me to a 2 album 2 song deal. So I need to take these reference tracks down for now. October 10 2021 is the targeted release date. 

Hello, I’m an unsigned musician with a new progressive rock recording. I was lucky enough to have it mixed by Neil Kernon, working on a project together is something we’ve tried to do for years. 

It’s an instrumental EP, 6 songs called “X Paths”. Conceptual to me anyway, kind of a soundtrack about loosing someone to mental health issues and gaining someone else in the process.

Hope you listen and enjoy it, please comment if you have something to say about it. I’m currently looking at options to release it, whether a label would interested in it, or just release it myself. 

Don

X Paths

Edited by Ruzek - June 15 2021 at 11:36
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2021 at 04:57
Don, I enjoyed 'Low Road' as mentioned on Youtube , reminded of both Prog and what is sometimes call Post -Rock. 
Couldn't access "X Paths" on Soundcloud by clicking the link you advised. : Get the message below. Can you check it ? I would like to hear "X Paths" .
Wishing you success. 

We can’t find that playlist.

Did you try to access a private playlist while not being signed in?
Maybe the playlist has been removed.

Ruzek View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ruzek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2021 at 05:33
Hello Droxford, yes, link was bad, it’s updated. Thanks for letting me know, and the kind words. Hope you like the rest of it! - Don
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2021 at 11:54
Had a chance to listen to listen to 'X Paths,'  great potential. Impressed by the sheer skill of the musicianship in each track. 
I have no idea how to share it besides the usual channels such as  'Spotify' and 'Bandcamp'.  I think that they are better used than 'Soundcloud' 
Wishing you success 
Ruzek View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruzek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2021 at 16:54
thanks so much, glad o You enjoyed it! Yes I will have to get these out into all the websites as you mentioned for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply