Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exodus to Infinity for Eclectic Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exodustoinfinity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exodus to Infinity for Eclectic Prog
    Posted: May 08 2021 at 07:05
I'm the artist, so I'm copying this bio from my website:

Exodus to Infinity is the dramatic multi-genre recording project of Danny Mulligan. This self-produced one-man-band will take you on a heady journey filled with screaming guitar solos, eclectic arrangements, and a dizzying range of styles and emotions. Using elements of prog rock, metal, blues, jazz, rap, EDM, pop, and classical music, the debut album, Archetype Asylum, explores the depths of the psyche with the psychoanalytic tools of Jung, Freud, and Lacan. It is a story of loss and growth through encounters with archetypal projections of the unconscious, reconciling light and shadow, candor and jest, love and fear, and life and death.

Archetype Asylum is eclectic, and unsurprisingly, so is its creation story. It was patched together in Danny’s home studio, surviving four moves, two years of grad school, and one hard drive crash. This labor of love took five years, thousands of hours, and just a little insanity. Brace yourself for one man’s daring sonic experiment and enter the exodus.

Here's what critics are saying about Exodus to Infinity and their debut album:

"...there's so much variety in the sounds on display and every song is bursting with fun and energy that's absolutely infectious" - The Metal Temple

"...this album has plenty of room for a place in the pantheon of major progressive works of the new century, and above all, one of the biggest revelations of this year 2021 just started" - MetalNews.fr

"Of the multitude of one-man projects in rock/meta nowadays, Exodus to Infinity is one of the few that actually deserve being expanded to a full-scale group. This shall definitely be my contender for the Debut of the Year." - Dutch Progressive Rock Page 

Stream the album on:
Spotify https://open.spotify.com/artist/5qmiVHzdwyxQpSe3hBDQzP?si=pMUpg8K2TOK7ao_X56saog
Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/exodus-to-infinity

Here is the official press kit: https://www.exodustoinfinity.com/press-kit. It has sample listening suggestions, quotes from reviewers, and more
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2021 at 08:55
welcome to the forum, Danny Handshake
interesting mix of styles, tricky, this album has real depth Clap
will have to listen once again before taking action ...

Edited by Rivertree - May 08 2021 at 09:07

siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 06:44
Sounds like a winner to me. I'll suggest to the Eclectic team!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2021 at 07:08
Thumbs Up

Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2021 at 12:05
Exodus to Infinity added to Eclectic with the bio you included here.

Do you have a photo of yourself? I used the drawing from from the website. We would prefer a real life photo.
 Post Reply Post Reply