Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronaldo vs. Ronaldo - or Follow the Rabbit.

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which Ronaldo?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
1 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [20.00%]
1 [20.00%]
1 [20.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ronaldo vs. Ronaldo - or Follow the Rabbit.
    Posted: May 22 2021 at 10:19
I passionately hate the Portuguese Ronaldo. The Brazilian Ronaldo is a unique phenomenon, for me. So artistic and graceful, while also being like a bionic robot. His acceleration ability was outstanding. I was ineffably saddened by his career-ending injury...

BTW, I always support Argentina and Mexico, in South American football. I pretty much hate Brazilian national team.

What's your take?

Lol, I added some crazy options after writing the part above.
Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 12:01
What a mess this is without Messi!
Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 12:03
BTW when it comes to football, the Portuguese Ronaldo is second to none. Whether he's likeable is another matter.

Edited by Lewian - May 22 2021 at 12:03
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 12:13
^ I preferred it to be a bit messy. Better than the billionth "Messi vs. Ronaldo" polls, don't you think? Tongue

BTW, I'm a huge fan of the Italian natiional football team, and I also like the German national football team.

Sad that Serie A is no longer as it used to be... I was a fan of Fiorentina. Not because of the Turkish coach Fatih Terim. Batistutaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bati-Gol. What a fantastic player he was. Then Juventus and Inter Milan attracted me. Never liked Milan that much, dunno why...
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 12:18
Originally posted by Lewian Lewian wrote:

BTW when it comes to football, the Portuguese Ronaldo is second to none. Whether he's likeable is another matter.

Perfectly fair. I just don't like all winners... I like Federer, but not Nadal, for instance.
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 14:03
The only football I follow is rugby union.

Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 14:27
Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

Sad that Serie A is no longer as it used to be... I was a fan of Fiorentina. Not because of the Turkish coach Fatih Terim. Batistutaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bati-Gol. What a fantastic player he was. Then Juventus and Inter Milan attracted me. Never liked Milan that much, dunno why...

Haha that was not the wisest thing to say to somebody in Bologna who has decided the Serie A team to support is the home team, meaning the team I'm supposed to hate most is Fiorentina! Tongue

Edited by Lewian - May 22 2021 at 14:27
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 14:31
They are the same person. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 14:41
Originally posted by Lewian Lewian wrote:

Originally posted by Shadowyzard Shadowyzard wrote:

Haha that was not the wisest thing to say to somebody in Bologna who has decided the Serie A team to support is the home team, meaning the team I'm supposed to hate most is Fiorentina! Tongue

But our rivalry would honour me! Honestly! My dad and I are supporting somewhat rival teams in Turkey. Mine is Galatasaray, and he is a supporter of Fenerbahçe. It is always fun to be "rivals" with nice people like you; unless it is a personal and serious issue. Smile

Edited by Shadowyzard - May 22 2021 at 14:43
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2021 at 14:56
Originally posted by Man With Hat Man With Hat wrote:

They are the same person. 

?
Spaciousmind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaciousmind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2021 at 16:34
On that list, Pele remains the greatest :)... All time my vote would always go to George Best Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply