4 [12.90%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [6.45%]
12 [38.71%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saperlipopette! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2022 at 12:07
Originally posted by friso friso wrote:

Graublau is a great track from the Can

Yeah I noticed when this poll was "ressurrected" that I hadn't voted for anything - and as often before I felt like choosing this ressurrected track by Can. To think it such a incredible kraut-epic was shelved in the first place. Been listening to a selection of) The Lost Tapes quite a lot lately. 

Edit: maybe Zanov should have gotten it. All his three first albums are up there with the very best, classic Tangerine Dream and Klaus Schulze-material imo. An Zero is such a trip.

Edited by Saperlipopette! - September 27 2022 at 12:16
Jared View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2022 at 12:31
Nope.. I don't know any again!
Saperlipopette! View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saperlipopette! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2022 at 04:29
Originally posted by Jared Jared wrote:

Nope.. I don't know any again!
Yes that's usually my approach... Well not to make a poll of music you haven't heard before, but I never make yet another poll about the usual suspects. I don't care who'll gets the most votes out of Close to the Edge or Supper's Ready. It's not of great imporance here either.

Hopefully these turns someone into music they were unaware existed. If one person discover a "new" band or artist here... of simply really enjoy one of these long tunes - that makes it all worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12