Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lowest Rated Album On This Site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 07:11
Originally posted by Nogbad_The_Bad Nogbad_The_Bad wrote:

Originally posted by SuperMetro SuperMetro wrote:

That one guy disliked ITCOTCK and said Pawn Hearts was the worst along with some other guy!

That's George, the reactions of the rest of the panel to his picks is priceless.

the guy is trollish 
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 08:05
Originally posted by Nogbad_The_Bad Nogbad_The_Bad wrote:

Sea Of Tranquility recently did a round table on albums that they hate which seems appropriate for this thread. Plenty of sacred cows slayed and very funny:-

Omg! Do we prog fans look and sound like these guys?!! LOL
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 09:12
I thought Rick Wakeman's 1991 collaboration with Norman Wisdom - "A World of Wisdom" - might be one of the lowest-rated albums on PA, but it's not even close with a rating of 2.5. I believe Rick Wakeman only made the album because Norman Wisdom was one of Rick's  neighbours on the Isle of Man at the time. One thing's for sure, you won't find any mention of the album at Rick's Plaice. Smile
SuperMetro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 09:20
The lowest is 1.26 with Banco's ...e via. God what happened to them, their first album was great and was genius. 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 09:44

The lowest is 1.26 with Banco's ...e via. God what happened to them, their first album was great and was genius. 

I don't know much about Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, but I'm a big fan of Banco de Gaia, even though the music is described as techno-trance on Wikipedia. Thankfully though, it doesn't anything like the techno-trance of Wishbone Ash. Smile
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 10:59
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

I don't know much about Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, but I'm a big fan of Banco de Gaia, even though the music is described as techno-trance on Wikipedia. Thankfully though, it doesn't anything like the techno-trance of Wishbone Ash. Smile

such a pointless post LOL (off topic that is). 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 11:12
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Don't tell anyone, but I had to give Banco de Gaia a free plug as the co-producer of his albums is a close friend of mine. Embarrassed
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 12:25

Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Don't tell anyone, but I had to give Banco de Gaia a free plug as the co-producer of his albums is a close friend of mine. Embarrassed
It didn't help. LOL
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
SuperMetro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperMetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 14:44

That one guy disliked ITCOTCK and said Pawn Hearts was the worst along with some other guy!

Unnecessary Filler: Pawn Hearts is far from the lowest rated. One of the highest rated on the site. I heard the album one time earlier this month, and Peter Hamill is far from annoying. I even gave it 5 stars. 
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2021 at 14:45

Unnecessary Filler: Pawn Hearts is far from the lowest rated. One of the highest rated on the site. I heard the album one time earlier this month, and Peter Hamill is far from annoying. I even gave it 5 stars. 

some people just dislike VDGG and Peter Hammill. 
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2021 at 18:33
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=6271
This album is rated pretty low. And I don't think it's that bad. I'm listening to the track Miwaukee and I'm liking it.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234