1 [7.14%]
1 [7.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Track on Darwin!
    Posted: January 14 2022 at 17:36
I love the whole album, but the last track-it is so deeply moving, I can't really put it into words, except that it is like feeling lonely but loving that feeling!
Olape View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 14:44
Such a great album. So difficult to pick one song. 
Cento mani e cento occhi +1
SuperMetro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 09:21
750.000 anni fa, l'amore?
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 08:01
I can't remember the name but my fave is the one with the lyrics that go sorta like "posse dirty, posse dirty" or something. xD
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
BrufordFreak View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrufordFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 07:13
My third favorite Banco album.

The seemlessness of "La Conquista Della Posizione Eretta" puts it on top for me. Never much of a fan of the voice of Francesco Di Giacomo, this brief, two minute appearance at the end was not only one of the more tolerable performances by him, but quite enjoyable!
Drew Fisher
https://progisaliveandwell.blogspot.com/
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 01:33
Tough call between the first two. 

I'll go the opener again. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Hiram View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2022 at 00:34
Perhaps my favourite Italian album. Voted La Conquista della Posizione Eretta. 
Dellinger View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dellinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2022 at 20:20
Another great album. L'evoluzione must be the one for me. Perhaps my favourite from the band.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2022 at 16:46
This is an album I like very much, so it's hard to pick. I'm going with La conquista della posizione eretta, but is not by much above the others. 
SuperMetro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2022 at 15:26
I think the first track is awesome despite sounding a little like the last suite, Il Giardino Del Mago at times. L'Evoluzione blew me away though the first time I heard it and so did the rest of the album. Another track that stands out for me are the two instrumentals. The Dance of the Large Reptiiles was this really cool jazzy like song that I feel tempted to listen to right now, and then there is Lament to History that is like E Festa how it is mostly instrumental with very few lyrics to color the song. One of my favorite parts of Lament to History is when (Francesco?) does that spoken part that sounds like a villain in a horror film or something. Then the last track that has the clarinet in it. The Conquest of Upright Stance was also a great track as well due to the captivating instrumentals. Vittorio and Gianni are really good keyboardists while I also like Marcello Todaro's jazz sounding guitar. Francesco Di Giacomo is a good singer as well although it can annoy some people. 
 Post Reply Post Reply