Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

email notifications for watched topics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2023 at 04:58
Originally posted by rdtprog rdtprog wrote:

Not working for me for days...

I deleted all the subscriptions I had since 2015 and kept some recent ones for the collaborator zone, see if it's change anything...Confused
On my side, it worked perfectly and constantly from October 27, 2022 to November 27, 2022 and then... nothing. What happened ?? Confused
Cosmiclawnmower View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cosmiclawnmower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2023 at 10:39
Yep, the same here.. stopped working sometime between the end of November and Christmas..

Joel Julian Music View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel Julian Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2023 at 07:41

Hello. I've just signed up and I haven't received any emails at all, for notifications or otherwise. 
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2023 at 08:21
Go into your member profile and look for forum preferences, that is where you can turn it on or off.
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2023 at 08:25
Here is a more detailed explanation.
Click on your site name, that will take you to Member Profile, at the top of this page you will see in tiny print Member Control Panel, click on that and you will see some choices, click on Forum Preferences and there you will see some choices including email notifications.

Edited by Easy Money - October 24 2023 at 08:26
projeKct View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projeKct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2023 at 15:52
I can confirm that the last email notification I received was 11 months ago! So the thing is broken since then.

My way to "survive" is to consult this link on a daily basis:
Joel Julian Music View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel Julian Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2023 at 19:53
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

Go into your member profile and look for forum preferences, that is where you can turn it on or off.

Thanks but I had already done this upon signing up. I've also since double checked email preferences and I am set to receive notifications. Nothing though, unfortunately.
rdtprog View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Heavy, RPI, Symph, JR/F Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdtprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2023 at 01:26
It seems that no one can fix this because I have send messages to max and other with no feedback...
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness.

Emile M. Cioran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12