Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fishtrain Bros. new prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fishtrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishtrain Bros. new prog
    Posted: March 31 2022 at 09:22
I'm brand new where, so I hope this is OK! I'm not brand new, I'm old enough to be my own father.

I'm a one-man band and, with exception of 'sourced' clips, this video was shot at home - by me.

The song is my own and I played everything on it, recorded it mixed and produced it (along with the video). I hope at least one of you here likes it. Anyway, this is me and this is the song. The follow up (part 2 of 3 will be out on April 13)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIgjdDkXerM

Diolch yn fawr

Archie

Edited by Fishtrain - March 31 2022 at 11:35
ProgePave View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgePave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2022 at 04:06
Wow, I can see that you have put a lot of effort into this. I like your singing voice and it went well with the rest of the production. The song remained interesting from start to finish and the video supported it well. I also liked the guitar solos even though they could have had even more power or something...I'm not sure what the right word would be..Maybe even corniness.
The video was really well constructed. Personally, I might have left out the video parts about guitar solos and used more of the other kind of footage seen there. But I'm not an expert and I'm sure for many the video worked just fine like that.
All an all great job, keep up the great work!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KUGJ27lAQ1PhvHEIs83ys?si=T_sIQWnaR9SD9Z4ooHRGPA
 Post Reply Post Reply