Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JMA Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progishness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JMA Forum
    Posted: April 18 2022 at 11:47
Last week I attempted to join the forum at the JazzMusicArchives site (using the same user name as on here), but never got the confirmation email to complete registration, despite asking for it to be sent 2/3 times more.  And yes, I have checked my email account's junk folders

What can you suggest I try next, please, as I appear to be stuck in limbo?
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

Chloë Grace Moretz as Mindy McCready aka 'Hit Girl' in Kick-Ass 2
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2022 at 12:17
I think you have to change your name to Jazzishness and then you’re in the club

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2022 at 13:23
Originally posted by Progishness Progishness wrote:

Last week I attempted to join the forum at the JazzMusicArchives site (using the same user name as on here), but never got the confirmation email to complete registration, despite asking for it to be sent 2/3 times more.  And yes, I have checked my email account's junk folders

What can you suggest I try next, please, as I appear to be stuck in limbo?
I'm not sure, never heard of this happening before. Maybe try a different name. Let me know how it goes.
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
snobb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2022 at 13:30
I expect your JMA account is active
Progishness View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progishness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2022 at 10:55
Well it seems I can log in to the forum and post there... without it nagging me to confirm my email.

I'm wondering if this has occurred possibly because I signed up with a Hotmail account, as the same thing has happened on forums occasionally before.
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

Chloë Grace Moretz as Mindy McCready aka 'Hit Girl' in Kick-Ass 2
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2022 at 13:50
Originally posted by Progishness Progishness wrote:

Well it seems I can log in to the forum and post there... without it nagging me to confirm my email.

I'm wondering if this has occurred possibly because I signed up with a Hotmail account, as the same thing has happened on forums occasionally before.
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask your question at JMA where people at JMA can see your question, just sayin.
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
 Post Reply Post Reply