Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Addition of releases from "Early Version" of Band
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Addition of releases from "Early Version" of Band

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King K. Rimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addition of releases from "Early Version" of Band
    Posted: May 11 2022 at 20:47
Hi, I've been adding a bunch of releases to Coheed and Cambria's page recently, and I had a question regarding adding music from the band's previous incarnation. Prior to becoming "Coheed and Cambria", the band was called "Shabutie", and had four self-released EPs. I was wondering what the rules were for adding music from a band's previous incarnation. I swear I've seen this before on another band page but can't recall which one. Shabutie's line-up consisted of Claudio Sanchez, Michael Todd, and Nate Kelley (who was not a member of Coheed), as well as Travis Stever and Josh Eppard to a lesser extent. Two of the previously mentioned EPs contained rough mixes and demos for Coheed's first album "The Second Stage Turbine Blade". Would adding these EPs under Coheed's page be permitted? Sorry if there's already a topic for questions like this, I couldn't find it if there is.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2022 at 06:48
^ Formally it's not allowed.
But it makes sense to contact Crossover Team, and ask them whether they agree to add Shabutie EPs  to Coheed and Cambria page (as proto-Coheed and Cambria releases). 
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
King K. Rimson View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King K. Rimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2022 at 12:16
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply