Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Han Uil - Walking in Circles (new album)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Han Uil - Walking in Circles (new album)
    Posted: May 12 2022 at 12:55
Hi folks,

I am delighted to announce my fifth solo album ‘Walking in Circles’. I have further evolved the musical direction taken on my previous album Esoteric Euphony. And this resulted in nine new varied and, to me, immersive songs. A combination of progressive and mainstream rock. I have spent a long time making it and put my heart and soul into it.

Please listen to the album teaser. 

Go to https://hanuil.bandcamp.com/album/walking-in-circles for (pre)order information and to listen to the full track ‘Eternally’ featuring Sander Zoer (Delain) on drums and Aldo Adema (Egdon Heath, TumbleTown) on guitar and bass.

The album will be released on June 16th.

Take care,
Han

Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2022 at 22:13
It sounds good and interesting. I think I’m give it a try for sure.
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2022 at 18:50
Originally posted by han_uil han_uil wrote:

Hi folks,

I am delighted to announce my fifth solo album ‘Walking in Circles’. I have further evolved the musical direction taken on my previous album Esoteric Euphony. And this resulted in nine new varied and, to me, immersive songs. A combination of progressive and mainstream rock. I have spent a long time making it and put my heart and soul into it.

Please listen to the album teaser. 

Go to https://hanuil.bandcamp.com/album/walking-in-circles for (pre)order information and to listen to the full track ‘Eternally’ featuring Sander Zoer (Delain) on drums and Aldo Adema (Egdon Heath, TumbleTown) on guitar and bass.

The album will be released on June 16th.

Take care,
Han

Hi,

I already posted it here a week ago http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=75243
han_uil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2022 at 06:02
@Manuel: Thanks for checking it out. Good to hear it  got you interested!

@mbzr48: Thank you for posting the album here at PA!

han_uil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2022 at 01:21
Here's the Lyric Video for the track Eternally:

Credits:
Guitar, vocals, synths: Han Uil
Bass, guitar, synths: Aldo Adema
Drums: Sander Zoer

Music & Lyrics: Han Uil

han_uil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2022 at 13:37
Hi all,

This is the video for It's You Now. Another track from my new album Walking in Circles. 

If you like music in the vein of Marillion, Jethro Tull, Peter Hammill and David Bowie, you should definitely check it out. And if you won’t, you will always be haunted by the thought ‘What did I miss out on’ 😜
For those who will watch; I hope you will enjoy this one.

Take care, 
Han
han_uil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2022 at 10:26
Here are two more video's taken from the album:

Love Can't Be Made

Ring the Bells

han_uil View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote han_uil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2022 at 02:52
One in a Million

Take a look at this video if you enjoy listening to Marillion, Jethro Tull, Dire Straits, Camel, Steve Wilson, Yes, Genesis & Pink Floyd.

Post Reply Post Reply