Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sink To The Sea tracks & video-Krautrock inspired
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sink To The Sea tracks & video-Krautrock inspired

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKindOfHell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sink To The Sea tracks & video-Krautrock inspired
    Posted: June 18 2022 at 18:25
Hey there!
This is my new project SINK TO THE SEA
It's an ambient, experimental band, that draw influences heavily from Krautrock bands like Can, Ash Ra Tempel, Faust, Neu, Kraftwerk, Guru Guru, Agitation Free, Amon Duul II, as well as jazz and Asian influences. There's also Goth, Post-Rock, and Psychedelic mixed in.

We are a trio with drums, bass, guitar, Moog, Mellotron, analog synths, and samples. Hope you enjoy!
Here's our Bandcamp page:
https://sinktothesea.bandcamp.com/music

And here's a video for one track:

suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2022 at 02:25
Very interesting! I listened to this track and it is maybe a bit too ambient for me (but that tells more about me than about your music), but I love the overall sound/sonics of this. Will listen to more!

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
SpecialKindOfHell View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKindOfHell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2022 at 13:22
Yeah, thanks for the comment! It is on the spacey ambient end of the spectrum, very improvisation based. Glad you thought it was thought-provoking.
 Post Reply Post Reply