Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - add  ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

add ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: add ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead
    Posted: July 01 2022 at 06:19
le prog rend jeune
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 06:59
They were rejected 12 years ago.  ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - ratings, tags and reviews (Recent PA Changes) (progfreak.com)

I'm not sure that they have been reevaluated with later released albums. Personally, I've never listened to them, so have no opinion.
Gordy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Folk/Eclectic/PSIKE/Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 07:22
I've been working on a bio in preparation for the release of their new album, and I was planning on submitting it to Eclectic. They were rejected in Crossover but have put out a considerable amount of progressive material in the past twelve years that would render them eligible for reevaluation.
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 13:11
Hmm, I only know their more recent albums which have some elements of prog, so I wouldn't have a massive objection.
Gordy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2022 at 12:43
The Eclectic team will have a go at them in the near future, and if things don't work out I'm planning to send them to Crossover and maybe even Heavy.
alainPP View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2022 at 05:02
OK thanks!
le prog rend jeune
Gordy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2022 at 17:56
Unfortunately they've been rejected by Eclectic and Crossover, but there's a chance they'll fit under Prog-Related. Will update you on whatever happens.
Gordy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gordy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2022 at 17:05
Unfortunately they didn't make it into Prog-Related, either. Maybe we'll try this again in a few years if they release another album.

Edited by Gordy - August 25 2022 at 17:05
 Post Reply Post Reply