Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Porcupine Tree - C/C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CUVEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Porcupine Tree - C/C
    Posted: July 01 2022 at 14:32
New Porcupine Tree album "C/C" that I think will be in TOP 20 Prog Rock albums in time to come. The arrangements are like Woolly Wolstenholme solo albums. Great bass lines I could use I my DAW. I hope there is DVD that give different options of playback. What do you think of the album.Big smileThumbs Up
maxsmusic View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxsmusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 15:06
This album will be a classic as it grows better with repeated listening.  That is, it has depth, substance and integrity, all the ingredients of great art.  I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, THIS ALBUM WILL BE LISTENED TO IN 20 YEARS.  Most music evaporates very quickly.  The way to the truth is through the soul. The way to love is through light.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 16:43
I haven't heard it, but thought I should point out that there is thread on the album already which has ongoing discussion. Might be better to focus the discussion there: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=129206&PN=1
Just a fanboy passin' through.
 Post Reply Post Reply