Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wilson Project - Il Viaggio Da Farsi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wilsonprojectband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wilson Project - Il Viaggio Da Farsi
    Posted: September 11 2022 at 05:24
Hello everyone!

WILSON PROJECT is a young Italian progressive rock band. The four members, on average 21 years old, have met over the years until they arrive at their current project. The band has been influenced by PFM and has played with the founder and bassist of the band Giorgio Piazza.

In July 2022, their concept album Il Viaggio Da Farsi was released as their debut album and is inspired by the launch of Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy.

If you'd like to listen to our album and eventually review it, these are the links:

suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2022 at 06:52
I'm not a reviewer, but I listened to the album and I must say that it was quite a pleasant listen. Keep up the good work! Thumbs Up

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
wilsonprojectband View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonprojectband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2022 at 08:20
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

I'm not a reviewer, but I listened to the album and I must say that it was quite a pleasant listen. Keep up the good work! Thumbs Up
Thank you, we really appreciate it! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply