Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Mira album! Altered Acuity (2022)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Eclectic Prog & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mirakaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mira album! Altered Acuity (2022)
    Posted: September 30 2022 at 12:48

Nearly three years after releasing my previous album as well starting to work on this one, I am proud to present my fourth contribution to the world of music, in the form of Altered Acuity. I am positive that it contains some of my best material and I've done my best to present it in the best way possible. I hope you will enjoy it as well Smile

Special thanks to Dave Kitapi for creating the album cover, and to a certain special guest who contributed some erhu and clarinet parts but preferred to remain pseudonymous.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2022 at 20:52
Congratulations!!! It sounds quite interesting.
Mirakaze View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Eclectic Prog & JR/F/Canterbury Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirakaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2022 at 09:18
Would it be permissible if I continued to use this thread as a log of sorts to continually publicize new releases by me or projects I'm involved in whenever they see the light of day?
 Post Reply Post Reply