Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zed & I Bolidi Lenti (RPI - HP)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zed & I Bolidi Lenti (RPI - HP)
    Posted: December 18 2022 at 03:45
Zed & I Bolidi Lenti came to life in Naples in 2011, in love with hard rock, progressive and vintage sounds from the seventies. After a long time spent composing their original stuff, some personnel changes and some concerts on the local scene, in 2022 they self-released an interesting eponymous album with a line up featuring Benny Casola (keyboards, backing vocals), Nino Cecchini (guitar, backing vocals), Sergio Misticone (lead vocals), Eugenio Pastore (drums, percussion) and Sergio Schettino (bass, backing vocals). The sound quality might not be perfect, the songwriting might not shine for its originality and the vocals undoubtedly are a far cry from bel canto but, in my opinion, the band managed to convey to the listener all their passion and pleasure to play...

Album:

More info:

progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2022 at 09:58
Thank you for the suggestion. I will notify the RPI team.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
 Post Reply Post Reply