FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To which age group do youse belong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Magog2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magog2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To which age group do youse belong?
    Posted: July 24 2023 at 18:50
a
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2023 at 18:51
Originally posted by Awesoreno Awesoreno wrote:

^I can confirm. The new Bubblemath is quite hot.

Ut oh. I don't like hot things. They burn my fingers. LOL
Awesoreno View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awesoreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2023 at 23:26
^I can confirm. The new Bubblemath is quite hot.
GrafHaarschnitt View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GrafHaarschnitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2023 at 10:03
b) I am 22 now. My first exposure to this wonderful world was with 15. I can relate to the gateway argument in that sense. My openings were Muse, Radiohead, Tool, (a bit Pt but only the 2000s) and the poppier Genesis and Yes Albums of my Dad. A big problem with this site and prog in general has always been its elitism that stems from a mindset thats also quite pervasive in classical whilst that style of music ironically is also excluded from many proggers minds as worthwhile. I understand pedros wish for some fresh ideas in the prog scene and in that sense also a rejuvenilisation (is that a word?) of the forum. At least on an artistic level. Oh and btw listen the new bubblemath. Its hot..
Error Code 864G View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Error Code 864G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2023 at 11:55
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Originally posted by Error Code 864G Error Code 864G wrote:

a

How did you get on the forum? I thought there was an age limit of 20 and up?

Magic! Wink
A Human Being, Existing.
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2023 at 09:58
Originally posted by Error Code 864G Error Code 864G wrote:

a

How did you get on the forum? I thought there was an age limit of 20 and up?

Just kidding of course...welcome to the asylum.
Wink
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Error Code 864G View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Error Code 864G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2023 at 18:12
a
A Human Being, Existing.
Archisorcerus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 15:37
^ It fitted, for sure. LOL

Yet, I would never underestimate your arguteness. This was just an unfortunate occasion. Wink
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 15:33
Originally posted by Archisorcerus Archisorcerus wrote:

^ Steve, I believe this is a misunderstanding of yours. There were given the age categories on the first page and they are represented by the letters from A to H. I checked the previous pages and saw no replies of you, which means you're "new" here and your miscomprehension is understandable.

You gotta be a G, BTW. In two senses. Wink

Of course it's a misunderstanding. How else do think a senile man who yells at crowds is supposed to act.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Archisorcerus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 13:21
^ Steve, I believe this is a misunderstanding of yours. There were given the age categories on the first page and they are represented by the letters from A to H. I checked the previous pages and saw no replies of you, which means you're "new" here and your miscomprehension is understandable.

You gotta be a G, BTW. In two senses. Wink

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 11:42
Originally posted by MortSahlFan MortSahlFan wrote:

D
Do you have a problem with my post? Then have some balls and say so, or stop posting baby crap like this.
MortSahlFan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MortSahlFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 10:23
D
https://www.youtube.com/c/LoyalOpposition

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 09:32
Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2023 at 07:22
I'm 60 so E or F.
The Prog Corner
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2023 at 12:00
I belong to no one! I am a free puppy and pee on the fire hydrant of my own volition!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2023 at 09:42
Originally posted by Pelata Pelata wrote:

e. 50-60

I'm 51 years old, having discovered Prog (though not knowing what it was called) in the early days of MTV with Peter Gabriel, Asia, Genesis, Yes...

I'm a musician as well.

I turn 53 next month. I'm always curious about people who are my age (or close to it) who are prog fans and when they got into prog. The 80s was a strange time to get into prog.Not only did I get into it then but I also discovered the "underground" and lesser known bands before the end of that decade. I sometimes feel like an anomaly. Sure there's folks around my age who were into Pink Floyd, Rush and maybe Genesis and Yes but did they also know King Crimson, Gentle Giant, Camel, Marillion, etc?
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2023 at 09:29
I've never belonged to any group, aged or otherwise.
mellotronwave View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellotronwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2023 at 04:41
F but I don't care
DADDuke View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DADDuke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2023 at 21:38
I turn 70 this month. Have loved prog since 1971, though it was often referred to as Art Rock back then. Still enjoy hearing new symphonic and folk prog.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2023 at 07:30
The Prog Corner
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>