Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Retrospection" - New single by Ed Zero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzeroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Retrospection" - New single by Ed Zero
    Posted: January 28 2023 at 13:24
Hi everyone, hope you're doing well!
I'm Ed Zero, a young songwriter, producer and sound engineer based in Madrid. Maybe, someone knows my last album "Odyssey of Thoughts", that would be great 😆

Anyway, I would like to share with you my new song "Retrospection", the second single of my upcoming album. This time, this song is more influenced by art rock and 80s music. The first single "Alright! It's Repeating" released in November 2022 was more influenced by classic prog with some modern references as well. 

This song is a true hint of the new album vibes: besides some prog and long songs, there are references to the 70s and 80s and topics like sadness, melancholia, nostalgia and dreams, always with a positive and encouraging message. 

Check it out if you want and share it! I hope you like it! Keep prog rock alive 🙂

Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music: 

Edited by edzeroprog - January 28 2023 at 13:25
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suitkees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2023 at 06:42
Thumbs Up  Sounds very good! Thanks for sharing. I like the 80s vibe in this track (a bit of nostalgia, indeed) - looking forward to what comes next.

Edit: And listening now with much pleasure to your album Odyssey of Thoughts!

Edited by suitkees - January 29 2023 at 07:11

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
edzeroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzeroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2023 at 13:19
Thank you! I appreciate it, new music soon Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply