Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eMolecule - The Architect (released 10.2.23)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eMolecule - The Architect (released 10.2.23)
    Posted: February 16 2023 at 08:20
I suspect this has slipped by almost unnoticed but just landed is this new progressive rock project featuring Sound Of Contact band members Simon Collins and Kelly Nordstrom. It appeared in my new prog releases section on I-Tunes a few days ago so was expecting another death metal thing masquerading as prog. Thankfully it's not but its actually a rather excellent album and a lot heavier than the Sound Of Contact album. So far my album of the year and there have been several good ones already.

check it out!

Edited by richardh - February 16 2023 at 08:23
mathman0806 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mathman0806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2023 at 08:33
Thanks for sharing this info. I was just listening to Dimensionaut yesterday, thinking it was a shame that they weren't able to work together for another album. I thought Kerzner's In Continuum was okay but didn't match Dimensionaut. I will check this out.
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2023 at 03:23
^ agree that it would have been nice to have another SOC album. In Continuum was just okay but Kerzner's New World is one of my favourite albums of the last 20 years. I remember Keith Emerson of all people bigging that up before it was even released!
alainPP View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2023 at 03:57
and why Emolecule is not referenced?
le prog rend jeune
MikeEnRegalia View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeEnRegalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2023 at 05:43
Yes, an interesting release. Listened to it when it came out, should listen to it again … https://awesomeprog.com/releases/53563
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2023 at 09:28
Originally posted by alainPP alainPP wrote:

and why Emolecule is not referenced?

If you are asking why they are not on PA yet, well, it's because they have not been suggested yet. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply