Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

add Cen ProjeK-t

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: add Cen ProjeK-t
    Posted: December 29 2023 at 04:49
https://youtu.be/UIfkVWm1Cc8
https://youtu.be/VuPddAVRi78
CEN-ProjekT, as its name seems to suggest, is the musical project of German multi-instrumentalist Chris Engels. A trio which officiates with the support of a bass rhythm and drums respectively entrusted to the good care of Wolfgang Kropf and Marius Böffgen.

cen-projekt.bandcamp.com
web  Home :  cen-1.jimdosite.com
Mail: bandcamp.com/contact?b=2605994758&n=Cen-ProjekT&email=alainmassard%40hotmail.fr

in crossover prog I think, many thanks!

le prog rend jeune
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2023 at 05:04
https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=122381

Not even a suggested subgenre for this band?! Dead

Edited by Cristi - December 29 2023 at 05:05
yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yam yam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2023 at 06:56
This guy also has another project, which he calls 'Chris Angels'. A prolific composer indeed - sixteen albums in just over four years over the two projects combined. He is on Proggnosis, both as CEN-ProjekT and Chris Angels. Most of his stuff is also on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@chrisengels2000/videos.

There was an interview with him in the May 2023 issue of the rock & metal magazine 'Powerplay' (issue 262) which would provide lots of info to create a biography from. Unfortunately I don't have a full copy of it myself - just an image of the first part of the interview.
alainPP View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2024 at 14:07
symphonic prog I think!
le prog rend jeune
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2024 at 14:11
Originally posted by alainPP alainPP wrote:

symphonic prog I think!

biography? Disapprove
alainPP View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2024 at 04:12
CEN-ProjekT, as its name seems to suggest, is the musical project of German multi-instrumentalist Chris Engels. I might as well say it right away, I didn't find much information and we'll just have to talk about his music. That’s good, she’s excellent in every way. If The Lost One largely calls upon the talents of composer and performer of its creator, it is a trio which officiates here with the help of a bass rhythm and drums respectively entrusted to the good care of Wolfgang Kropf and Marius Böffgen . On the text side, they are all magnificent poems from which Chris Engels happily draws inspiration. You will easily find the text via your favorite search engine.
In our recent columns, attentive readers of Prog Critique were able to discover the music of Chris Engels via his musical project CEN-ProjekT. Well that’s not all, Chris also publishes other albums under the name Chris Angels. To put it simply and according to his own indications, CEN-ProjekT is the vehicle for melodic prog, while Chris Angels is interested in harder prog rock (in the heavy prog sense), which I was obviously able to verify by listening. !
le prog rend jeune
alainPP View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alainPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2024 at 15:53
le prog rend jeune
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2024 at 16:51
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

Not even a suggested subgenre for this band?!

Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

biography?

Turns out AlainPP's reading skills match his writing skills. :P
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2024 at 07:10
I will take this to the Symphonic Prog team for evaluation. Thanks.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
 Post Reply Post Reply