Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video & PC Game Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 243>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2014 at 13:50
I finally have some time to play: Big smile

I'm a bad guy this time Evil Smile

Edited by Meltdowner - September 10 2014 at 13:50
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 05:43
Just went through this from start to finish in a single day. Really sucks what happened to some of the characters in the story.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - September 11 2014 at 05:43
PrognosticMind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrognosticMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 06:04
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Been playing my SNES lately, Star Fox, Super Mario All Stars, and Raiden Trad. Smile

Thumbs Up
"A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?"
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 17:47
Originally posted by Dayvenkirq Dayvenkirq wrote:

Just went through this from start to finish in a single day. Really sucks what happened to some of the characters in the story.

I played some UT 2004 with my friends last year. Very cool game: the AI is much better than UT 3 Thumbs Up
I never cared for the story though LOL
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 20:58
Originally posted by TheProgtologist TheProgtologist wrote:

Originally posted by MillsLayne MillsLayne wrote:

Anyone playing Destiny yet?  

Installing it now.......

I'm not quite sure what to think yet.  I'm enjoying it, but I also feel like we're getting a very basic version of what Bungie has in store for the future of this game, which unfortunately means we'll shelling out more money to get everything.  Although, one thing I really like is playing on my own, but still getting that MMO feel to it.
Horizons View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horizons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 21:06
From what i've read the quests are very bland and repetitive. 

Crushed like a rose in the riverflow.
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 21:57
Originally posted by Horizons Horizons wrote:

From what i've read the quests are very bland and repetitive. 

They are.  Not nearly enough variety and that's my biggest gripe.  Bungie plans on having timed events and everything, though, too, so that might spice things up a bit.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrognosticMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 07:44
Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 3, and Mortal Kombat all on the Genesis/MegaDrive.

Fun fact: the development team (Ed Boon, John Tobias, etc.) included the blood code for the original MK port on the Genesis as being "ABACABB" as a nod to the Genesis album ABACAB. 

Oh, the proggy-puns LOL
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2014 at 17:59
Just finished this installment:

Getting on the second one:

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 03:58
Two of my favourite Star Wars games. I like the the character and light saber customization on the first one, I don't know why the second didn't have this. I liked the first missions on the second, because it makes you use blasters: once you get the light saber you won't use them again LOL
The final boss on both are disappointing though.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 04:01
^ Disappointing because they are not challenging enough?
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 04:24
^It was harder to get to the final bosses than the bosses themselves. You can finish them in 20 seconds Ermm
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrognosticMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 10:39
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2014 at 00:36
Just finished these:

They were good, but the amazing play with gravity was fun for a few minutes. The rest is just repetitive exercises with timing and accuracy.

Now let's see what else we have in my Steam account's library.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - September 30 2014 at 00:43
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2014 at 04:59
^ You found repetitive probably because you played one game right after the other. It happened to me with Bioshock: I played the first two games in the same way and I got so bored when I was playing the second Confused

In the last days:

Probably the game I spent more hours playing. I like to return to it every once in a while, although I never start over because the game is gigantic Tongue

I will start this one again now:

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 02:52
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

^ You found repetitive probably because you played one game right after the other. It happened to me with Bioshock: I played the first two games in the same way and I got so bored when I was playing the second Confused
I don't really believe in the stuff in bold. I'm pretty sure I'd find Portal 2 a relatively OK game even if I did play it some years afterwards. I've just finished Half-Life 2 (two years after finishing the first installment), and I couldn't get rid of this headbug: "Just like old times (even if it does look more futuristic)."

Speaking of HL2, ... that Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator kicked a$$ ... especially in its imbued mode. Just as unique as the BFG.

Edited by Dayvenkirq - October 01 2014 at 03:17
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 04:02
My bad then Embarrassed
The multiplayer is more complex and fun though: have you tried it?

Grabbing enemies and throwing against the others with the gravity gun, it's so funny LOL
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 04:39
^ Na-ah, I'm not that big on multiplayer for some reason. I'm more into adventures than competition. But if you say that the multiplayer in HL2 is more complex and fun, then I might actually try it.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2014 at 05:09
I was talking about Portal 2: it's one of the most cooperative multiplayer games I played.
HL 2 Deathmatch is also a very fun game: throwing toilets to other players faces with the gravity gun LOL
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2014 at 22:46
NHL 14

Same old story : Lost 7 in a row and cannot score, decreased to 'rookie' for the first Boston and clown Lucic game and crushed them 5-0 Yeah!

Back to 'pro' and more defeats...till the next Boston game lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 243>