Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video & PC Game Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 243>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2015 at 16:32
^ You're right, setting was the word I was searching for.
Sheavy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2015 at 21:48
Hello.

My name is Alex.

I am currently Dark Souls bitch right now.
MillsLayne View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2015 at 21:52
Finally started Diablo III this past weekend on XBox One.  I got it for Christmas, along with a bunch of other games and FC4 and DA:I preoccupied a lot of my time over that period.  
zachfive View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachfive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2015 at 14:52
I have been playing the Heros of the Storm beta for a couple weeks now and last night finally got four other buddies in and did some team play. Great fun.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2015 at 17:20
I had to get these for the office.  I just hope they add Shay and Arno to the collection in the same style.

Horizons View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horizons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2015 at 20:48
FIRST TWO ONLY MATTER

Crushed like a rose in the riverflow.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2015 at 21:59
Dude, Black Flag was AMAZING and I thought Edward Kenway was the best assassin other than Ezio.  III wasn't great, but definitely not bad.
sleeper View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 06:05
Got Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II in a Steam sale last week. It's a really good game, an unusual mix of RPG and RTS.
Spending more than I should on Prog since 2005

Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 16:32
Cool AC posters Thumbs Up The last one I played was Revelations, I played that one with maximum video quality on my PC but III was really slow even on minimum. It was the first game I couldn't play on it Cry
bloodnarfer View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloodnarfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 17:03
Originally posted by Horizons Horizons wrote:

SECOND ONE ONLY MATTERS
FTFY

I'm about to finish Talos Principle which was a pretty good puzzle game.  One thing I liked better about it than Portal was that the solutions weren't immediately obvious when you walked into a room.  But the puzzle mechanics weren't nearly as innovative. 
bloodnarfer View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloodnarfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 17:03
Is anyone looking forward to NO MAN'S SKY this year?  I can't waittt
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 17:56
^I'm keeping an eye on No Man's Sky.  A lot of potential to be a game changer, and it might end up being my reason to buy a PS4 if it's any good.

Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

Cool AC posters Thumbs Up The last one I played was Revelations, I played that one with maximum video quality on my PC but III was really slow even on minimum. It was the first game I couldn't play on it Cry

III was my least favorite of the main series, but it still had a lot of cool elements, and even introduced the naval battles towards the end.  I think why I love the AC series so much is that it's cool how they interweave their story into history.  It's cool seeing their take on historical figures.
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 13:16
I'm about to start playing Callahan's Crosstime Saloon. Can't believe I had never heard of this game (or the book) until yesterday, as it seems right up my alley.

Windhawk View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 15:34
If anyone else on this forum enjoyed the old school CRPG's, Baldur's Gate can be mentioned, then there's a game out called Pillars of Eternity. A fairly big and well made game it is too, and at least comes with my warm recommendation. Tip of advice: Don't start playing it unless you have quite a few hours to get into it. I'd estimate that it's a game in the 50-100 hour play-through time range, depending on how whether you're efficient or if you're the kind of gamer that plays slower and enjoys the moods and atmosphere of it all.
Websites I work with:

http://www.progressor.net
http://www.houseofprog.com

My profile on Mixcloud:
https://www.mixcloud.com/haukevind/
Sheavy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 15:38
Has anyone played Bloodborne yet?
Horizons View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horizons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 15:40
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

Don't remind me :(

I don't have a god damn ps4. I'll wait until my bud gets it and we will play that damn game for hours and hours.

Huge fan of the Dark Soul series. This just takes them to another level. 
Crushed like a rose in the riverflow.
Sheavy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 15:49
Originally posted by Horizons Horizons wrote:

Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

Don't remind me :(

I don't have a god damn ps4. I'll wait until my bud gets it and we will play that damn game for hours and hours.

Huge fan of the Dark Soul series. This just takes them to another level. 

I haven't either, I only recently got dark souls but I'm loving it to death. It's amazing how engrossing yet infuriating it is. It reminds me of nightmare creatures for the ps1 in that way.
sleeper View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2015 at 05:56
Originally posted by Windhawk Windhawk wrote:

If anyone else on this forum enjoyed the old school CRPG's, Baldur's Gate can be mentioned, then there's a game out called Pillars of Eternity. A fairly big and well made game it is too, and at least comes with my warm recommendation. Tip of advice: Don't start playing it unless you have quite a few hours to get into it. I'd estimate that it's a game in the 50-100 hour play-through time range, depending on how whether you're efficient or if you're the kind of gamer that plays slower and enjoys the moods and atmosphere of it all.

It's definitely on my "to-get" list, just waiting for the inevitable Steam sale before getting it. This wil also mean Obsidian has the chance to patch out the worst of the bugs before I play it.
Spending more than I should on Prog since 2005

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillsLayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 20:36
A new Live Arcade title comes out on Tuesday that I'm interested in (because I'm a total fanboy for the series, I'll admit).  A little something called:

A new AC title and it's a 2.5D sidescroller.  Mixing one of my favorite series with fun, old-school gameplay should make it fun.  At least for me. I'm sure plenty of people will bitch about it. LOL

Man Overboard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Overboard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 06:58
Lately, it's been Box Boy, Outrun 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Pokemon Rumble World on my beloved 3DS. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 243>