Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhats going on with PA?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats going on with PA?
    Posted: December 27 2005 at 08:12
I just wanna post this thread to summarize all the strange things that started happening here lately. The Admin team probably are aware of most of these problems but maybe I came up with something new. Ricco already noticed that the reviewer names just vanish form the front page. The problem with the "stuck threads" is back again! I was browsing the forum and posted some stuff here and there, and when I came back I noticed some new replies(eg. Coheed and Cambria thread). But when I click the thread itself I see nothing new! I think the similar problem killed the "Letter to M@X and Ronny" some time ago... Another thing I noticed while browsing the archives: Whats wrong with the active pages menu? When I turn them it keeps showing different info. I was a bit shocked when I saw 16 active pages. And then when turning the page there were 9 left... But in reality there are only 3.... And of course that darn spambot caused some chaos (just look into the active topics - Me thinks You allready have) Is this just my computer freaking out or has god send Egyptian plagues upon us for spamming in the Velvet Room?
Ricochet View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 08:15
Eddy,nice to see you back,we were almost going to put you on the dissapeared list...

what do you mean Egyptian plague is hitting the Velvet Room?

as for the other problems...
Ed_The_Dead View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 10:48

Well... that bout those Egyptian plagues was meant to be funny... but It wasn't I guess!

Its just that So much bad stuff comes up at once... kinda disturbing... Should I worry bout the archive or my PC?

Post Reply Post Reply