Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWolf City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 16:53

Mmm.. maybe you should buy them all :) The older ones that is. The title song of Phallus Dei is a good listen, most of Yeti of which Archangels Thunderbird, She came through the chmney and Eye-shaking belong to the best they made, Tanz is not really one of my favourites, Carnival neither, Utopia again more and Wolf a highlight (but you already know that). Most beautiful ADII song imho though is Lemmingmania, the title song of a compilation and the only one on that album not earlier released (a nice album to get some highlights if you don't want to buy them all). Vive la Trance has some high lights (apocalyptic bore), forget more or less about the rest, although Made in Germany is rather ok, just not Genuine Krautrock ADII anymore.

Enjoy exploring ADII, as an old fart there is not so much that can get me to musical euphoria anymore, but ADII for sure could and I nearly equal it to the good old Captain (Beefheart that is).

I don't have a signature
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12