Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Recommend...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 112>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 07:02

^^^

Hi, Andrea.

I see we share our passion towards these bands. 

By the way, you are more than welcome to give us here some of your (many) recommendations.

Andrea Cortese View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Cortese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 06:55
Originally posted by avestin avestin wrote:

Thanks, Guigo, that is quite a list. Definitely what I was meaning by recomm's.

I will try and find some of them that sound interesting according to your descriptions.

I've been listening yesterday and this morning to the album Io Sono Murple from 1974, the only release by the band MURPLE.

Teh album is made of 12 songs, but they are divided into two parts of connected songs that make up two long tracks of 17:38 and 16:37 minutes. Deeply based in the symphonic style, with heavy use of keyboadrs that alternate between slow and gloomy parts to dynamic evil sounding parts, with the guitars to back it up.

Apparently it is a concept album about a penguine named Murple (which is seen on the cover) that decides to leave his home and go see the big world and in his tavels he meets an evil man.

The music is beautiful and varied enough to keep us always waiting to hear what will be next. It may not be totally original, and you may have already heard that in pther bands, Italian and others alike, but it is done very well, and the musicianship is quite good and the pieces are composed in a good way. In the end it is a very beautiful music, and that is what matters to me.

I find this album very good and it is starting to be one of my favourites along ALPHATAURUS s/t album and others from the Italian Symphonic Prog scene.

avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 06:50
Originally posted by Paloma Paloma wrote:

I like so much a band I discovered lately, IZZ. They have a very good album " My river flows " it´s  fantastic IMO.

http://www.izznet.com/

Thanks for the tip. I managed to get My River Flows and I Move. I'll give them a listen this week.

I hope those of you who got Maldoror are satisfied with it so far.

Since Toni (Jimbo) opened a thread today saying MAGYAR POSSE will release a new album in April/May, I'd like to mention them in a quick note as wirth listening to post-rock band. Their two previous efforts We Will Carry You Over The Mountains and Kings Of Time are good albums, particularly the latter.

I'll give a more detailed description of them later on this week.

Ivan_Melgar_M View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ivan_Melgar_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 02:21

Hi stechell

you can get the following at http://synphonic.8m.com:

FRAGIL

• AVENIDA LARCO $16 
  • CUENTO REAL $18
  • ALUNADO $18  
  • SORPRESA DEL TIEMPO (LIVE) $15

LAGHONIA
  • ETCETERA $20

TRAFFIC SOUND
  • 1968-1969 $20
  • SAME $20
  • I honestly reccomend any starter in Peruvian Prog to avoid Anything by Frágil exzcept Avenida Largo and Sorpresa del Tiempo which are outstanding, pure Symphonic Prog, "Cuento Real and Alunado are more commercial oriented.

Laghonia Etcetera is a MUST HAVE.

And Traffic Sound I encourage to get any of the two compilations I mentioned if you can't get the original releases, there's a place called Inca Rock that has a lo of links for Peruvian Prog, also MUST HAVE.

Iván

deafmoon View Drop Down
    Forum Senior Member
    Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deafmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 07:47

I recommend Fragile. Awesome prog-fusion out of Japan. Go to WEER radio and check out some cuts this month. I never heard of them cause their albums are imports but I am looking to get some of their stuff. This band smokes.

Deafmoon
    avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 06:55

I decided to choose one of the above mentioned albums to recommend.

It is MALDOROR - L'Arbre-Cimetière

As stated in their biography written by Lise, they have been together for ten years under two other names before recording this album. This album is I think quite an accomplishment as it manages to have the sound of "old prog" with recognized sounds from past bands, such as Genesis, Ange, King Crimosn and others and at the some time be original and create a sound of their own! The keyboards are excellent in giving the music a slightly depressive sound but full of passion and they are backed up by good guitar work. The vocals are IMO, excellent and fit the music perfectly. The msuci itself is beautiful and without knowing this is a concept album you can feel it from the music alone - you'll understand when you'll hear it. This is one of my favourite albums of the recent years.

Listen to it!

If anyone wants, PM me and I'll send you a song or two from this record.

avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 05:05
    avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 01:18

Thanks, Guigo, that is quite a list. Definitely what I was meaning by recomm's.

I will try and find some of them that sound interesting according to your descriptions.

I've been listening yesterday and this morning to the album Io Sono Murple from 1974, the only release by the band MURPLE.

Teh album is made of 12 songs, but they are divided into two parts of connected songs that make up two long tracks of 17:38 and 16:37 minutes. Deeply based in the symphonic style, with heavy use of keyboadrs that alternate between slow and gloomy parts to dynamic evil sounding parts, with the guitars to back it up.

Apparently it is a concept album about a penguine named Murple (which is seen on the cover) that decides to leave his home and go see the big world and in his tavels he meets an evil man.

The music is beautiful and varied enough to keep us always waiting to hear what will be next. It may not be totally original, and you may have already heard that in pther bands, Italian and others alike, but it is done very well, and the musicianship is quite good and the pieces are composed in a good way. In the end it is a very beautiful music, and that is what matters to me.

I find this album very good and it is starting to be one of my favourites along ALPHATAURUS s/t album and others from the Italian Symphonic Prog scene.

Atkingani View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atkingani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 19:21

Some recommendations from Brazil (prog, prog-related & prog-influenced):

• O TERÇO - seminal prog band, formed 1969; regrouped 2005 with some original members, made some gigs recently. New CD due to 2006.
    • EGBERTO GISMONTI - experimental composer and maestro; his music has jazz, bossa nova and classical spices.
    • HERMETO PASCHOAL - also experimental; Brazilian-folk and Latin-jazz influenced.
    • WAGNER TISO - symphonic and folk, with touches of rock and classical.
    • WALTER FRANCO - very very experimental, more than 35 years "on-the-road".
    • SECOS & MOLHADOS (70s stuff) - glam-look, folk and rock songs, prog-like orchestrations. First album is a "must".
    • AVE SANGRIA - A Brazilian blend of Hawkwind and Beefheart. Albums are rare to be found.
    • QUINTETO VIOLADO - Folk & Brazilian traditional, prog-like arrangements.
    • ALCEU VALENÇA - early works (70s) very prog-influenced.
    • ZÉ RAMALHO - early works (70s & 80s) real prog-folk.
    • EDNARDO - first album "Pavão Mysteriozo" (1976) is prog-related and very interesting.
    • VIMANA, BIXO DA SEDA & ALMÔNDEGAS - 3 prog bands of the 70s. Only found in tapes or vinyl.
    • HADDAD - art-rock, began acting in the 80s, still active.
    • QUATERNA RÉQUIEM - probably the best new Brazilian symphonic-prog band.
    • TÉSIS ARSIS - to be checked; I received good recommendations.
    • CRONOS MUNDI - also to be checked; I heard only a few songs (and I liked it).
    • VESÂNIA - new RIO band; still to be heard. I received fair recommendations.
    • YAMANDU COSTA - guitar virtuoso; prog-influenced.
    • RENATO BORGHETI - accordeon player; folk-prog touches.
    • ALMIR SATTER - pure folk singer; prog-related arrangements.
    • JANE DUBOC - for someone interested in checking the solo efforts of the first BACAMARTE singer. Her 80s works are prog-related (maybe).
    • CASCABULHO & MESTRE AMBRÓSIO - 2 new prog-folk bands.
    • NAÇÃO ZUMBI - they mix rock, folk, experimental, samba, bossa nova; very intriguing sound.
    • KARNAK - experimental & rock, could be prog-related.

If one is interested in listening 30 sec of some songs from many of the above names, I recommend the site below (in English). But pay attention, you have to search by the 1st name, eg, WAGNER TISO, go to letter "W".

http://www.allbrazilianmusic.com/en/home/home.asp

Guigo

~~~~~~
    Paloma View Drop Down
    Forum Newbie
    Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paloma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 13:46

I like so much a band I discovered lately, IZZ. They have a very good album " My river flows " it´s  fantastic IMO.

http://www.izznet.com/

I´d give you all of my dreams, if youd help me,
    Find a door
    That doens´t lead me back again take me away
    avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 12:16

Hi stechell

you can get the following at http://synphonic.8m.com:

FRAGIL

• AVENIDA LARCO $16 
  • CUENTO REAL $18
  • ALUNADO $18  
  • SORPRESA DEL TIEMPO (LIVE) $15

LAGHONIA
  • ETCETERA $20

TRAFFIC SOUND
  • 1968-1969 $20
  • SAME $20

• Edited by avestin
    avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 12:11

^^^

Great, I've been looking for people to help me fill up this list.

What about Colombia, Paraguay, Ecuador? Do you know bands/artists from there?

BTW - what update? For instance, Angulart is quite new (released their first album only this year).

Waiting for your next post with additional bands as you promised

See you.

stechell View Drop Down
    Forum Senior Member
    Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stechell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 12:08
    Originally posted by ivan_2068 ivan_2068 wrote:

I'll try to help you with the Peruvian bands:

Our country had a very fertile Psyche/Proto Prog scenario, and I believe in those years we were ahead of the rest of the sub-continent, IMO the two best bands were Laghonia and Traffic Sound:

Laghonia: The only band is South Americathat had a Hammond B3 back in the late 60's, they evolved from Psychedelic to Progressive Rock in a lapse of months, but this was because their albums were recorded in a year period with material they had gathered for several years. Almost unknown even in Perú until they turned into a POP band but had the decency to change their name to We All Together:

I sincerely encourage to buy:

1971 5.00
    Essential: a masterpiece of progressive music
    (2 ratings)
    EtCetera Studio Album

Really Progressive album, outstanding music and sung in English by a USA vocalist (David Levane). Don't get the compilation because it's not good. 

http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAN D.asp?band_id=2144

Traffic Sound: The most iconic band of Peruvian Proto Prog scenario, they were so popular that an airline paid them to do a tour in Argentina and Brazil, outstanding music hard to describe. They havelyrics in English also and the pronunciation is pretty good except in a couple of songs where they joke.

It's hard to get their orgiginal albums, but it's worth:

1969 4.00
    Excellent addition to any prog music collection
    (1 ratings)
    Virgin Studio Album
    1970 5.00
    (1 ratings)
    Traffic Sound (Also known as III or Tibet's Suzettes) Studio Album

If it's too hard to find them, try with one of this compilations recently released, they have the essential material:

2005 not rated Yellow Sea Years 1968-1971 Boxset / Compilation
    2005 not rated Greatest Hits - Traffic Sound Boxset / Compilation

I would go with Greatest hits.

http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAN D.asp?band_id=2156

During the symphonic Prog years, there was a band that started making covers of Genesis, Yes, Tull, Led Zepellin but turned into the most successful and developed band, I'm talking about FRÁGIL, very influenced by Genesis mostly but also by Yes and Tull, the problem is that their lyrics are in Spanish.

Go with this two albums, both are easy to find:

Again, don't let the date of release fool you, the music of Avenida Larco is from 1976 to 1978, but they only found a sponsor (PANTEL: A Tv station) in 1981, so it's not even remotely Neo Prog, it's 100% Sy,mphonic.

1981 4.11
    Excellent addition to any prog music collection
    (9 ratings)
    Avenida Larco Studio Album

2002 4.63
    (8 ratings)
    Sorpresa Del Tiempo Live

Sorpresa del Tiempo is mostly Avenida Larco with a Philarmonic Orchestra. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_rock_discography_BAN D.asp?band_id=113

I can't talk about Flor de Lotto because they are not my cup of tea, maybe Cesar Inca can talk more about them.

Iván

Ivan,

I am an extreme fan of SA Prog. For me it is the most creative and authentic Prog music nowadays.

Love FRAGIL's AV. Larco album, but I've been unable to find it (Lost my copy some years ago).

Extermely interested in grabbing a copy of TRAFFIC SOUND and LAGHORNIA. Do you know any online service where I can find them??

Cheers..

stechell View Drop Down
    Forum Senior Member
    Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stechell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 12:01

The Saturday routine - a day dedicated to a certain subject.

Two weeks ago it was Italian symphonic day, last week a VDGG day.

And today....

South American day.

Not much credit is given in this site to the music from this part of the world. I hate to refer to it as South American because there is much diversity there and to treat it as one sort of music is humiliating, offensive and disrespectful. But I think in order to get attention to that I think I can allow myself to categorize it as one. I apologize to all those offended.

I would appreciate it if Cesar Inca, Atkingani, ivan_2068 and also Chamberry and Anael. I know Mexico and Puerto Rico is not South America, but you have proven your knowledge here, and I am sure you have many things to contribute. would join us here and give us their recomm's, since I myself am not well versed in this field of prog.

Recommended stuff by country:

Argentina:

AGNUS (already recommende that one if you remember)

AMAGRAMA (that one as well)

BUBU (excellent release they have. A must)

ESPIRITU

MIA

SUPERNOVA

CRUCIS (excellent)

MÁQUINA DE HACER PÁJAROS, LA

Brazil:

ALPHA III

ANGRA

BACAMARTE (Depois do Fim is an essential album)

TERÇO, O

MUTANTES, OS

CASA DAS MAQUINAS

MINDFLOW

RECORDANDO O VALE DAS MAÇÃS

A BARCA DO SOL

SHAAMAN

Peru:

FLOR DE LOTO (very good prog folk)

FRAGIL

LAGHONIA

(this needs reinforcements)

Chile:

AKINETÓN RETARD (very good)

ANGULART (relatively new band. Check out the interview wth them here in the interview section)

ERGO SUM

EXSIMIO

JAIVAS, LOS (the classic prog folk band. Legendary status)

MATRAZ

SARAX

ENTRANCE

TRYO

Venezuela:

PIG FARM ON THE MOON

KRÉ

ESTRUCTURA

TEMPANO

ODRAREG

FICCION

Uruguay:

TIRELLI, ARMANDO

What about Ecuador, Paraguay and Colombia? Anyone knows bands from there?

Please, take time to explore these. I promise a very rewarding experience.

I won't bother you with my playlist of the day, it consists much of what is mentioned above.

Good day / night to PA forum members.

Love South American Prog!! Good list, but you really need an update!!!

ARGENTINA

NEXUS - classic symphonic prog. Beautiful female vocals.

CHANETON - good Neo Prog band

BRAZIL

APOCALYPSE - Excellent Neo Prog band

PERU

SUPAY - Only listened a couple of samples, but what I've heard sounds great!! I'm waiting to get their album . Prog Folk

CHILE

AISLES - The Yearning a wonderful symphonic album

EOS (EndOfSilence)- If you like Rush, you may like this band.

JAIME ROSAS CUARTETO - The best SA band (IMPO) Superb Symphonic Prog.

SETI - Very interesting Symphonic Project. A must.

BARROQUEJON - Concerning the Quest, the Bearer and the Ring. A Nice mix of Prog Metal/Medieval and Symphonic. Based on Tolkien's LOTR. GORGEOUS!!!

Many more, I'll post them later. oncerning the Quest, the Bearer and the Ring
    Concerning the Quest, the Bearer and the Ring

avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 11:11

I mentioned a Polish earlier, that I wanted to recommend. It is probably well known here in PA, but I'll write anyway. The band is INDUKTI and the album is S.U.S.A.R. from 2005.

Heavy dominant and aggressive guitar riffs woth the violin dancing in front as if bewithched. Most of the tracks are instrumental. The guitars play with violin which is let loose to do as it pleases, turning to psychedelic sides at times. Together they craft magnificent textures of music. There is the occasional harp bits which add to the magic of this recording. At times reminiscent of King Crimson in spirit but there is one bit that is really like a KC tune. The vocals are performed by country fellow Mariusz Duda from RIVERSIDE. Beautiful haunting voice does he have. They sway from the soft mellow tunes to aggressive hard edged guitar riffs and back and this is why the album has a very good flow to it, and it took me time to seperate the tracks in my mind. But they are different from each other.

People who love Riverside, King Crimson and moderately experimental bands will probably appreciate this record. I enjoy it very much.

Thanks to Jody, TheProgtologist for introducing me to them.

http://www.indukti.art.pl/

avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 09:26

Not a recomm, just thoughts...

I've been thinking about the concept of originality a lot lately, due to bands like Wobbler and because of chats and comments by forum members such as DallasBryan. And he has a very good point. Much of the music (I refer to prog, because it is quite obvious for all the rest) is often more than reminiscent of other previously released music. The influence is noticeable in many groups (say, Anglagard). In some, it is like a clone (say Citizen Cain). The thing that matters is that even if you are influenced by some other group, you still manage to put your touches and your personality in it. Anglagard does that quite successfully IMO. Citizen Cain does not. That is not to say that the music in Somewhere but yesterday is not good. It is in fact, very good if you judge it by musical standards without bringing in the originality issue. But some of us have critical minds that cannot bare lack of originality. You need to put something into it that is your own, to twist the prime musical reference and put your mark on your music. Not to make it better, but to make it yours. So, should we judge albums by virtue of originality as well? It is done here everyday on PA when people constantly refer to Genesis, Yes, Jethro Tull, Camel, Gentle Giant etc as the old masters. Their time refered to as the golden age. The music refered to as very original and never heard before. Their originality is one of the reasons they are still treasured and adored by even young prog fans to this day (there are more reasons, obviously). So we can not turn a blind eye on lack of imagination and originality. It is too a criterion by which music should be measured. Only, it is not the most important. I will still enjoy Citizen Cain and Sinkadus and other bands that bare a striking resemblance in sound to other bands. But, I will always appreciate the pioneers for their vision and talents.

I have not addressed this issue enough in previous recomm's. I wont focus on it from now as well, but I will comment about it when appropriate.

Another thing related to this, is I was thinking that all the prog we know and especially here on PA, we tend to classify it to genres and not to geographical locations. Even though we have had great threads of Spanish, Belgian, French, US, Italian, Russian and Japanese prog, the categorizations we made were based on the usual classification - symphonic, RIO, jazz-rock etc. Only when it comes to Folk does the geographical start to play a part. Geography is not always a sound determining factor in band's music. And sometimes it is.

Enough for now.

avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 00:02

^^^

Ah, Bryan, there you are... I appreciate yor comments.

Well, what can you tell us about the South American prog scene which we conjured up in the previous page? Any interesting unknown or neglected band, we should know about?

I know only the essentials and the ones everyone already know about, so that is why I turned to experts (As I did all along PMing people to contribute here on their area of expertise).

BTW, a general note to everyone. I said it before, but I'll repeat it. If someone wants a taste of the recommendations here given by me, I can send you a sample song or two, for you to get acquainted. Just PM me and tell me what you want to listen to.

DallasBryan View Drop Down
    Forum Senior Member
    Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DallasBryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 23:53
    sorry about the uppity comment, guess I have been lopping heads of late. continue, my bad.
    avestin View Drop Down
    Special Collaborator
    Special Collaborator
    Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 23:48

^^^

Hi Bryan,

I meant this thread for all to recommend their favorite stuff, not to trash others favorites. This was meant to be left at the door for the other mean threads, in which people compete with each other who will have the most offensive comments.

Yes, I know your view of what is mature and non-mature and which listener's ears are ripe and which are not. But then you say Jean Michelle Jarre is one of the best of the 70's prog... I don't share this appreciation for him.

No one claimed that Solaris are superior and excellent complex prog. I said  that it is not complex and I think it is obvious from this I do not consider it prime class prog but more of fun prog! Anyway, if JMJ is 70's masterpiece, than I can we can afford recommending Solaris, without risking the corruption of the youth's ears, ah, what do you say?

Anyway, instead of only criticizing, could you give some of your own recommendation. Pick one or two album from which genre you want, which ever band you like and write about it (You can even use your review you have posted about it).

So will you grace us with some post?

I think people here can learn a lot from your vast knowledge (this is not sarcasm, for those that don't know, Bryan here has an extensive knowledge of the world prog scene).

Have a good day all!

EDIT: I edited it, cause I thought there were some remarks that were out of place.

Edited by avestin
    DallasBryan View Drop Down
    Forum Senior Member
    Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DallasBryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 18:52

no offense, but upon close inspection I find Solaris in the same category with other eastern block bands from the same period, ie- Omega and Tako, following the trend of mid 70's Eela Craig from Austria, encompassing many styles and catchy as a whole. But with the time frame being early to mid 80's, I find their sound on the CHEEZY SIDE. Others may not have this opionion but I think by the 80's the really progressive sound was more mature.

Just my view on the progression of music.

Edited by DallasBryan
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 112>