Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGuy Manning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guy Manning
    Posted: February 16 2006 at 09:32
 ""A matter of life & death""   God I bought this cd yesterday.  Gee what a big disappointment  Any feedback please....
Greg W View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 10:51

Originally posted by yankeerose yankeerose wrote:

""A matter of life & death""   God I bought this cd yesterday.  Gee what a big disappointment  Any feedback please....

I have it. I couldn't get past his horrible lisp.. Perhaps if the music was mindblowing, I might have been able to ignore that annoyance, but while it was decent, it wasn't enough.

GuyM View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 03:31

Always nice when an album 'reviewer' is reduced to talking about personal defects rather than any real content. Just completely ignorant in my opinion

I guess some people have noticed some sibilance and many many more have not passed comment on it (maybe they are too polite or are not as perfect as Greg).

I have put a FREE sampler of songs to download on my website. I would suggest that anyone who is unsure about the material, performance etc, take a listen there and then make their OWN minds up.

This album got some very very good objective reviews and some that did not like it at all - but that will always be the way

I don't want anyone to buy an album and then not like it - it does none of us any good 

Edited by GuyM - April 22 2006 at 04:05
 Post Reply Post Reply