Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closednew CD by mystic fred...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: new CD by mystic fred...
    Posted: May 08 2006 at 12:51
About me: I am a rusty, grumpy old fart who sits and dreams of past glory and wish these young new whippersnappers would think up some decent new rock music of their OWN and stop copying old sabbaff riffs otherwise rock will stagnate and disappear up its own...well, 'nuff said! While we're on the subject I'd like to take this opportunity to 'plug' my own CD's currently for sale on Amazon.com, namely 'Mystic Fred...Live on a street corner in Ealing'. This is only a CD single containing only three and a half tracks (as I got moved on by the Police), but my new album, 'Between Trains...Blues Live from Notting Hill Gate Underground Station, Central Line Platform 1 Westbound' has just been released! Some great reverb effects on this album, also some good train noises (J.M.Jarre eat yer heart out!). Hope you enjoy these! By the way my first major concert tour planned to kick off at London's Wembley Stadium Car Park next month unfortunately, according to my agent, it has had to be postponed due to changes at the venue for some unfortunate reason (they haven't finished building it..). A pity as I had invested £6.83p towards the tour, oh well - hope you buy my CD's instead! Well 'bye for now prog fans! l'd better go back to sleep now......
(p.s. cheer up, it may never happen!) 
Prog Archives Tour Van
 Post Reply Post Reply