FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKalevala

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kalevala
    Posted: July 08 2006 at 07:49
I'm not sure if I'm being bullied by admin or my internet is acting up, but this is the second time I'm posting this thread (on which topic they were no results when I searched). Either way, here goes...

I was looking into Museo Rosenbach, since Zarathustra came so highly recommended, and I stumbled across this. It seemed like an interesting enough project and I wanted to know if anyone here has heard it, and whether its worth getting a hold of?
Raff View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 09:27
I know of its existence, as I lived in Finland for almost 6 years. I've seen other reviews on other websites, and it seems the thing is quite good. As far as  I can remember, it should be here on PA too. Unfortunately I haven't heard it yet, but I know the story very well, and I even have a very valuable edition of the Italian translation of the Kalevala. I've actually done some research on the poem and written a few things - but I think our Finnish friends will be able to tell you much more.
VanderGraafKommandöh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 09:29
KazimirMajorinc View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 11:29
Very good symphonic rock; practically all songs are interesting, ambitious and worth listening; neither one is masterpiece, but masterpieces are rare birds ... so I'll rate it with 4/5.

Easy Livin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 13:37
Originally posted by Sathvik Sathvik wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm being bullied by admin or my internet is acting up, but this is the second time I'm posting this thread (on which topic they were no results when I searched). Either way, here goes...

I was looking into Museo Rosenbach, since Zarathustra came so highly recommended, and I stumbled across this. It seemed like an interesting enough project and I wanted to know if anyone here has heard it, and whether its worth getting a hold of?

Niether Dathvik (we are certainly not "bullies"!).

A quick use of the search facility would have revealed that your thread had simply been relocated to the correct section.

Post Reply Post Reply