Progarchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum SearchSearch  Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews reporting thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews reporting thread
    Posted: July 08 2014 at 23:06
Forgive me for intruding on this utterly fascinating discussion that I really have no interest in (because I don't download illegally and rarely review albums from this century), but as this is a privately owned site, I believe any post or review can be deleted at the owner's discretion without recourse. This aint a democracy, more of an asylum where the inmates are self-admitted.

So, stay on your meds and don't introduce contraband onto the site, or Nurse Ratchet will get you with a cavity search.

Again, sorry for the intrusion, but I just don't understand why certain people want to flout a site rule that protects the site from litigious media types. Music Industry piracy lawsuits do indeed happen, so quit yer bitchin'.
Please pay a visit to my blog...The Dark Elf File...a slighty skewed journal of music reviews, literary comment, fan-fiction and interminable essays.
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 23:11
^ There you have it
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 23:24
Originally posted by The Dark Elf

Forgive me for intruding on this utterly fascinating discussion that I really have no interest in (because I don't download illegally and rarely review albums from this century), but as this is a privately owned site, I believe any post or review can be deleted at the owner's discretion without recourse. This aint a democracy, more of an asylum where the inmates are self-admitted.

So, stay on your meds and don't introduce contraband onto the site, or Nurse Ratchet will get you with a cavity search.

Again, sorry for the intrusion, but I just don't understand why certain people want to flout a site rule that protects the site from litigious media types. Music Industry piracy lawsuits do indeed happen, so quit yer bitchin'.

Welcome to Bedlam/Bethlem, The Dark Elf
When playing strip poker, make sure you are wearing a lot of clothes! or google will ban you ;)
Dean View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin and Amateur Layabout

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2014 at 00:14
Originally posted by Second Life Syndrome

I love that Dean can be a total jerk while at the same time telling me I'm being one.  Irony.  CLUE: I AM a collab, so to call me names is breaking your own rule.  Good thing his opinion means absolutely nothing to me.  I hope that this conversation is over, as most everyone seems to think that it was about illegal activity, even though it had nothing to do with that.  I'm out.
"The lady doth complain too much,me thinks"

Edited by Dean - July 09 2014 at 07:44

If you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise and then just behave like they would - Neil Gaiman
ExittheLemming View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ExittheLemming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2014 at 06:09
Originally posted by Dean

Originally posted by Second Life Syndrome

I love that Dean can be a total jerk while at the same time telling me I'm being one.  Irony.  CLUE: I AM a collab, so to call me names is breaking your own rule.  Good thing his opinion means absolutely nothing to me.  I hope that this conversation is over, as most everyone seems to think that it was about illegal activity, even though it had nothing to do with that.  I'm out.
"The lady doth complain to much,me thinks"

Yep, some of the shrillest indifference I've heard in a long while

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224